team teal dyno day

^thats my goal on pump next yr! :ninja

off spray! :wow

I think its time for another Tbell trip will some anti lag on the side… GET SOME!

you’re right… I wouldn’t say I have a super car!!!.. maybe just a good platform

from the looks of it…I may have the 3rd fastest time slip…behind you and arod…:crazy

wow, Jim, dibs on a ride!

next year, hopefully behind me too! :number1

I can tell you right now it’s not going to be fun… I spin to 65-70 right now with ~350whp… I cant imagine how horrible the car is gonna be with that kind of power. FML.

Fail Wheel Drive :lol

i still wanna see how that car goes

last year was a close call…this year we both have a little more power so it should be just as close…

if only brooks car hooked :Idiots… it would be crazy on the street from a roll or a dig.

:number1

:shifty

you know I’m down ray… just let me get some new dr’s to burn off in 400 miles and some time to mess with the boost by gear crap so i can try and get a little traction :slight_smile:

How was toga last night? Lay any pipe?

u get the rc up on the sidewalk the other night pulling out?

no i don’t jump my bike off curbs like u :slight_smile: not enough fork travel for that…

hahha im still laughing about how fast that thing is, the car reminds me of a bike the way it pulled away from that viper.

Haha nice heard about this

Vids??

wow, good work brooks. I remember when this car broke 500 and it was the shit. Cant imagine it with 200 more.