Teaser shots......

what I have been up to with the focus…getting the facelift finally now that I have everything, started trimming things to get stuff to fit today. (this all thanks to input almost a year ago in other MikeRi style threads lol)

some shots after I unwrapped the packaging from Duesseldorf:

Some shots of today’s progress.

I’m VERY happy with the way this is coming out, and super inpressed with fitment (duh its OEM parts straight from ford). Let me know what you think.

also am in the process of a new turbo manifold, mustang MAF, and I just put in an oil cooler and lower thermostat. Soon the focus will be all up to snuff.

Looking SO MUCH better! :tup:

yeah, dont mind that gap, its just sitting on there…I ran out of sawzall blades trimming the core support lol

LAME youll never be euro

Neither will you.:io:

aww but ill still be a MKIV owner im getting white leather pants for my motorcycle

Nice bumperz man. Euro Focus > even svt. Just get that hood sprayed when you paint the bumper covers.

When are you painting your hood? haha.

Looks good. I’ve always liked the overall look of your car tho. And I love that color. :tup:

Looking much better. :tup:

Yea please take care of hood soon!

The eyes don’t even notice the other stuff you have done because they are drawn to the hood!!!

nice bumper its gonna look nice when its all painted

is that the Cheers with the color safe bleach? That shit sucks and will fade your brights like no tomorrow.

i already sanded the hood down yesterday after those pics were taken lol, I really wanted to have everything done and painted for the BBQ, but I dont think i can get it all painted in time, so ill still be rockin the ugly old shit.

and Nikuk, no its not the cheer with colorsafe bleach…we’s Po here its cheap shit from save-a-lot

Rattlecan Clear = Shiny for pics

Nice nick, that would be sick to have it all done for the BBQ, good work, BTW see ya there

wow dude…looks great :tup:

see you at the bbq on saturday

for reals yo.

Do it up, it’ll cost you $6 so that your peeling hood won’t go into nyspeed history as 25151251235 DSLRs capture the non shinyness at the BBQ.

Everyone and their sister will have a camera there.

working on it…lol

i might just finish sanding it and wax the piss outta it so i dont have to re-sand the crappy clear off when i go to do it the RIGHT way. wax will wash off, shitty rattlecan clear wont

not going to have it done for the BBQ though, maybe in another week or two…

lookin good.

thread did not deliver I do not feel teased.