Tech Savvy Jerks

Anyone have there LED light bulbs?
http://www.goldengadgets.com/led-lights/led-light-bulbs/led-flood-lights/l-a3w-dome-3-x-1-watt-led-flood-light.html

I figure they make flashlights everywhere with LEDs now, because they last forever, and use hardly any wattage. So I want to put these throughout my apartment, seeing as there only a little more than the energy saver bulbs.

IDK how theyd work inside of a decent sized room as they seem to aim more towards direct lighting of an area or object, plus id be worried about how intense the light is…TO white of a light is really hard on the eyes over time and will probably cause headaches

id stick with the energy efficient shits, softer lighting, and they provide more diffusion.

incandescent FTMFW

CHEAPSKATE FTMFWMF

I think I am going to just order two, and see how they do in my living room. Its a fairly small room, like 15x15 I think.

Let me know how they are. I know my eyes would really start to bug me being in such a white light. Maybe they are not that bad thou.

It says equivalent of 40W incandescent, you might need like 4 or more led bulbs to light the room well.

regardless of how bright it is, wouldent the light from the LED be very pure and white?

They make “natural” light LEDs so it depends on what they used.

Ahh :ponder

they sell LED arrays mounted on the same plugs as normal bulbs. u can just buy em in bulk too.

So after reading further into this, the consensus is that the LEDs are a more focused light, perfect for a desk light or similar. But out of curiosity I am still going to order a few of those, just to see. My current light in the room is a single bulb fixture with a 60w incandescent, so two of these should be comparable. I have a feeling they wil end up in my reading light, and I will just buy the normal energy saver lights. :lol

Edit:

You got a link, BRO?