Techno/Electronic/Trance Thread

Huh?

live stream from here:

my face is melting right now as is everyones in the rooms around me caus im blasting this sht

word I stick with my Sirius
AVB, Benassi, Jefr Tale for the win

yeah i no haz srs except in the minivan.

i feel like my heads gonna explode with this nasty shit, even better than DJ pauly d!!!1111111111

AnnaGrace - Love Keeps Calling

Elevation - Biscayne

Nic Chagall - This Moment

Chicane vs Natasha Bedingfield - Bruised Water

Good shit here.

+1.

I have XM and love 81 (BPM). That’s where I get all my latest music. If I’m driving and hear an awesome tune, I take a picture of it then go home and download it.

BPM is for homosexuals and women.

Area is where it’s at.

agreed… I don’t think I’ve ever heard any good music on bpm.

:lol

i rarely go to BPM. whenever im in the minivan im either listening to my ipod, area, jamz96.3 or howard 100.

Area is just a bunch of repetitive beats. I like stuff with a bit more melody, which is why BPM is nice because it’s pretty much just remixes of new and old songs, with some trance mixed in. Suits my taste better than Area. I’m not a big fan of the 1 or 2 minute constant beat between ‘mixes’. Pisses me off actually.

The stuff above is stuff I’ve heard on BMP for example…

I get where you’re coming from, but for driving or just chilling, trance>>>electronic dance or whatever you want to call BPM

So, you’re a homosexual?
Or a woman?

Showtek - Analogue players in a digital world

Does this one run out? I guess Pandora radio stops working after so many hours…

Also what other groups/bands/Djs can you suggest that sound like Deadmau5, Daft Punk, that type? Less lyrical, more electronic beats…

I’ll be joining this discussion sometime in the near future with my links.

In the mean time, simply subscribed :ninja

nope, doesn’t run out. i’m not “well-read” enough to suggest anything else, i’m a hugeeee daft punk fan, never got into deadmau5 though. i’ve literally been listening to it as much as possible for a week straight and i cant get enough of it lol

Here is something for ya’ll.