Teenager hits........Airplane

^ your signature makes no sense.

goes well with you.

and he thought he was being safe by taking it to a large “parking lot”

Can you generally just drive onto airstrips?

Where the hell have I been? I wanna test drive into a airplane.

:walter:

carry on.

They’re private air-strips, like I mentioned above.

Thats what I was thinking, why the hell was he on the airstrip in the first place?

There’s one in West seneca off of clinton… :ohnoes:

I know it makes no sense hahaha
Walter said it, i added the hang face because it makes No sense.
It would be quoted, but were not supposed to have quotes in sigs hahaha.

why the f was he driving near the plane or near runways anyways? i see that its private but CMON

http://www.thenewsstar.com/news/blogs/blog2/uploaded_images/MattFoleyChrisFarley-770013.jpg

reading the post again I am starting to wonder the same thing. the airline owner lets his 1/2 a million dollar plane sit on a runway that anyone can drive their cars on to?

:frowning: Top speed run, overestimated the brakes? That airframe is in dire straits…

oh god LOL

that kid is fcked!

So, put quotation marks on it you retard.

“Yea man let’s go out on the run way and drift. Hey isn’t that a plane parked over there, yea but it’ll move out of the way.”
End result= new grill piece, a wheel of a plane.

Did anyone say “DE DA DE”

Uh, the bumper, hood, grille, headlight, windshield, and roof are smashed to fuck dude. And its a bit more than just “the wheel of the plane”

f* that i wouldnt want to fly in that plane anymore even when its repaired

um why? Airplane repair is very easy.

just my experience with auto repair which i assume is even easier. the car just never feels the same as new once its damaged. i dont know the extent of the damage, but since things are pressurized i would want pieces of the body to be examined using xray to detect for invisible hairline fractures and stresses in the metals. im not worried about the engines or anything like that. It would be mostly the structural integrity of the fuselage and the true-ness of the body aerodynamically. hydrolics i assume are very easy to replace if damaged

Yea, I mean anyone can fix that. Go get some pop rivets, some gutter sheetmetal and fix er up good. Chances are that that aircraft has to go back to the manufacture as they are the only ones with the tools to repair the pressure bulkhead and ensure the aircraft is straight. When all is said and done, it will have a FAA 337 on file for the rest of the aircraft’s life explaining the extent of the damage. Like a plane that was landed with its gear up, they will NEVER be the same, and will always sell for much less that one with “no damage history”.

Yes most airports that arn’t international you can drive up to your plane. I have to cross the runway with my truck everytime I go to my plane, It a non-issue. The runway even makes a real fun winter driving course when its covered in show and the airport is closed. But then again, I lease my spot and rights to airport usage. If anyone were to just drive onto an airstrip, without a blue FAA license in your pocket, you will probably end up in cuffs (as the local PD keeps a close eye on the local airports usually) until the airport manager shows up.