Tein Coilovers s13

Just bought the car a couple days ago and getting a new coilover setup…

$500 obo

What model Teins? What do you plan on getting?

IDK what model honestly havent checked them out to much… they do have camber plates… looking at a set of megan racing street coilovers

Wow dude why? Megan? Epic downgrade!

If not Tein, look into Stance GR+, I love mine.

Ive just heard bad things about tein… idk…when i was looking into getting coilovers for my M3 EVERYONE was telling me to stay away from Tein… was also looking at Ksport like i had on my M3, also D2

Check out coilover threads on NICO or Zilvia. It really depends on what you plan on doing with the car.

word… thanks

yea megan and d2 would be a definite downgrade to the teins, I’d stick with those

Teins are far better then Megan Racing Coilovers. Megan Racing is ebay quality junk.

Nothing wrong with megans… its just a brand name. Just because it dosnt say greddy dosnt mean its bad.

20K on my megans and not one problem. There just are stiff as the day i got them

Ive had issues will all types of megan junk from flanges so warped out of the box that even after a machine shop planed them they had to use 3 gaskets to seal, pipes and seals crack. Some stuff may work out but there overall quality or maybe quality control is lacking.

ya ive heard about catastrophic failures by a coule people. but in NO way are they GODSPEED quality. Ask how shitty the ride was in his civ with ebay coils. Not even close to megans. /argument.

GLWS

megan is shit. for every 2 people that have good experiences there are 50 who have shitty ones. stay away.

GLWS

agreed

i see what you did there

+1 for Stance or Greddy Coilovers they are a step up from Tein

IIRC Godspeed and meagan are made by the same chinese manufactureer…

Anyways nick srsly stick with the teins if you need to get new coilovers get Stance, ive heard nothing but good things and I can say from driving steves car as well that stance is a great ride

When i get teh cash for adaptors and coilovers for my car I will be going stance

I did alot of research when I was looking for springs for my civic. I only heard good things about TEIN. I ended up buying S-tech springs and KYB shocks.

Common setup on a lot of cars, had them on my G20… wasnt to bad at all…