tein, greddy, injen, act, dc, hks, ect ect

All prices include shipping to my supplier and the cost of me brinign them across the border.

FIDANZA FLYWHEELS - KA24DE $325, SR20DET $365

DC SPORTS BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL MANIFOLD - S13 SR20DET, $365

DC SPORTS CERAMIC HEADERS - KA24DE, $365

WALBRO FUEL PUMPS WITH INSTALL KIT - $90

GREDDY 24V FMIC KIT - S13/S14 SOR20DET, $820

ACT CLUTCH’S - ANY APPLICATION, 15% OFF MRSP

VIS OEM CARBON FIBER HOODS - 240SX, $580 cdn shipped - S13 SILVIA, $620 cdn shipped

GREDDY - 15% OFF MRSP (DOES NOT INCLUDE GREDDY AERO)

HKS - MUST INQUIRE

TEIN SPRINGS - ANY APPLICATION, 30% OFF MRSP

TEIN COILOVERS - ANY APPLICATION, 5% OFF MRSP

INJEN SHORT RAM INTAKES - KA24E/KA24DE, $220

INJEN COLD AIR EXTENSIONS - KA24E, $140 - KA24DE, $115

SPARCO - 5% OFF MRSP

Many more products availablefrom…
Unorthodox Racing
JE Pistions
Wiseco
Extremedimensions
Carbon Creations
ZEX

inquire within…if somehting is not listed please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you for looking,

Hope to do business with you

Regards

just remembered one. Grounding kits from HKS. Also wondering if they’re good, or if there’s other ones from a diff. manufacturer.

let me look into it for your dave.

are you going to buy the tein springs cuz if so i have a set in shop.

let me know.

regards

matt

hey Matt,

does fidenza have alum. flywheel for S15? for same price?

and can u get the CF hood for S14?

I need a set of S13 tein front camber/mounting plates, how is the fit of the carbon fiber hoods, good or Very good??

hey superseeding, (sorry i forgot your name)

s14 carbon fiber hoods are available. im gunna say 420 for that hood since its a common application. howver, worse come to worse it would be 470 but im going to stick with 420. as for the flywheel, i will email my supplier and find out what hecan get it for.

as for the fitment of the hoods i am not sure right now. i havent placed any vis orders yet since i need about 5 to go ahead with it. right now i have 1 guy committed toa hood buy.

my supplier actualy has abou 20 in stock right now and in the coming months he will only be ordering vis hoods from then on. he said he sells a lot of them so im gunna go out on a limb and say the fitment must be good.

regards

matt

hey dvst

for an order like that you can check the tein site. if you find the item your looking for check the mrsp.

whatever that is, thats what i can ge it for with shipping. so your basically saving on shipping.

my supplier cant get any discounts on less frequently ordered items since there is little room to earn proffit.

hope this is good,

regards,

matt

can u get the tein doll? and can u get discounts on that?.. cuz i want 1…or maybe even 2

if its on the tein site then prolly yes. i wont get a discount on it.whatever thr mrsp says on the site, ill prolly get it for that with shipping included. so u may save a few bucks.

regards,

matt

anybody interested in a part who wishes to talk to me please add me to msn…

matt_lacroix19@hotmail.com

my in box is getting full.

thank your for your interest, keep it coming.

regards

matt