Television Repair

Anybody know of any television repair shops these days?

I have a slight line coming down my screen and it appears the display needs to be swapped out.

60 inch Sharp LED TV

My LG had same issue. Are you sure it’s a display swap? Mine was a capacitor.

Did like every LCD manufacturer use shit power supply caps? I have a samsung montor with the same issue. Maybe someday Ill get to it.

But as for the OP, Im of no help.

Dan

Zimmerman I think its called on Main near Transit.

Used them a few times.

Not sure, the sears guy came in and said the display needs to be replaced. It would be cool if it was a capacitor.

• Updated - - -

Thanks, I will check them out!!

I was behind their van on my way back from lunch today and it made me think of this thread.

Zimmerman also, good guys. But My LED panel went bad, often times they told me it’s cheaper to just replace the TV but they will look at it for free. A lot of these times the OEM will not even sell spare parts for their TVs.

I had a Sharp 65", died 3 days after the one year warranty. Went back to BB and got a Samsung. Worth the extra 50$ for a 4 year warranty.

Mine died within the Sears warranty and I was able to purchase a nice curved 60in Samsung TV. Since Sears went belly up, they never collected my Sharp TV that works but has a small line down the screen. I was thinking it is worth a shot to see if I can get this TV to operate as new for a fair price and end up with 2 nice TVs :smiley:

Burgios tv repair on main st. They even fixed my old bmw’s DME computer.

Thanks and here is my line

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e167/Mankthetank19/99CE8ECE-1C8E-4C4F-957E-765919E9DBFB_zpsvtsubqlk.jpg

No luck, the whole display will need to be replaced. This TV has been promoted to be an outside TV now.