WTB broken or working LCD tv/tv's

A few of my buddys are looking for LCD tv’s.

Basically I have a little experience repairing them but enjoy doing it, so if anyones got broken LCD tv’s (like power issues, picture issues, that sort of thing. Not big on the LCD itself being broken but I can always just use it for parts) I’d love to take them off your hands.

Also interested in working ones obviously.

32" and up. Let me know what you’ve got and a price. Feel free to PM me also. Whichever works. I have tapatalk so I should respond quickly.

I also fix all sorts of electronics (laptops, xbox’s, PS3’s, etc…) OTC, so hit me up if you need anything done also.

I’ve got a 42" Panasonic Plasma that needs a new power board ($100). $120

Plasmas have a high risk of burn in so I’m not really interested. Not to insult your price but I’m used to paying way under that. TVs aren’t worth much to begin with. Then consider parts and labor. If you consider taking less pm me and well talk price

Sent from my happy place via tapatalk

Make an offer… need that bitch GONE

How much would you charge to repair a TV? I have a 32" LCD that not longer works. Lights come on but no picture. PM me if interested.

Id have to look at it to give you an estimate. I don’t charge much for labor it all depends what parts cost. Sometimes parts are 5$ sometimes they’re 100+. If you dropit off with me ill give you a free estimate.

Pm me the make and model if you could

dude plasmas are not THAT bad, i’ve had like 123913130912031i931 plasma tv’s and its not bad at all… nothing was ever a big deal.

I TRIED to burn in a big penis for a joke and it didnt even stay on the screen.

LOL

Need a LCD looked at

My good friend is a legitimately trained professional if you really need someone, John…

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

GTFO of here with that ancient mindset. CRT has worse burn-in than plasma, FYI.

that’s what i’m saying… just because he said that… i wouldn’t send him anything to fix because if he don’t know at least THAT much wtf does he know?

Lol, I’m 23 and by no means an expert. I play my xbox like crazy, and plasma is no bueno from a gamers perspective. Take your dumbass comments elsewhere.

Take your idiotic, misinformed douchebaggery elsewhere.