Tell me how this makes sense?

WTF does that even mean?? Ive been on here for years, but i generally dont even bother posting because of the make believe uber elite board whores, like yourself, that make me want to blow my fucking brains out. Seems like you are talking about alot of other posts because quite a few people are agreeing. I am sorry I made you pull your head out of your ass for a second to actually talk about something that matters.

Sometimes I just have a question or sometimes I just wonder if my fiance and i are the only ones who think this way (out of our age group) and I will make the mistake of posting something on here once in a while and usually it will be a jackass uber board whore says something assy and I wont be on here for months again cause its just too aggrevating.

But thank you for bringing important facts to the table, you sure make a difference!

I like your 2 posts in here.
They shouldn’t blow these up, they should recycle everything, including working drivetrain components. This cash for clunkers thing is completely retarded.

ive just watched a few of these, lots of newer vehicles, wtf is wrong with this country… a perfectly good volvo s80tt…lol…

I understand what is trying to be done but these people should have sold privately rather than traded them in. The consumer is clearly to blame in most of these cases.

I understand what is trying to be done but these people should have sold privately rather than traded them in. The consumer is clearly to blame in most of these cases.

:bigclap:

This place is one big clique, either your part of it or your not, kinda sad, really. Theres so much potential here if everyone stopped playing super ego and just helped each other out. But that will never happen. Its always “Look at me! Look at me!”

respect.

quoted2X