Ten Car Mods That Make People Think You’re An Asshole

Wasn’t it a brobalt? The one with ski boot buckles holding the bumper on?

I feel like corey mauer has most of these things covered

thankfuckinggod someone finally sees it my way and backs me up. EVERYONE of those stance fools rags on bag setups. I always said bags were best of both worlds you can get low, drive or park it at any height you want to (same as static shit, less 40 minutes fucking with spanners to adjust it). Getting stuck, breaking shit and being a fool is childish rolling around dumped out on coils.

THIS, were is the pic of the gti parked on my MX practice track I jumped over on my bike! But you arent totally slammed to the point of being worthless, as you proved. its the retards that argue over a Latte in a parking lot over 1/8" difference in ride height that makes it dope as fuck vs a 4x4 we are talking about.

Agreed. But to each their own.

thats because there are people that drive their low cars slow and people that drive their low cars fast and you are in the second group.

if you don’t, you should go on stanceworks, a good half of the cars posted on their are bagged. i could care less if a car is on coils or bags if it looks good, but then again i believe in letting the owner do to their car what they want even if i hate it.

This.

It’s just not for everyone. It’s already been said, to each their own.

I have my practical cars, my old man “muscle” car, and then my own creation that just happens to have lots of low just for fun.

[quote=KrazyKid;1014396]thankfuckinggod someone finally sees it my way and backs me up. EVERYONE of those stance fools rags on bag setups. I always said bags were best of both worlds you can get low, drive or park it at any height you want to (same as static shit, less 40 minutes fucking with spanners to adjust it). Getting stuck, breaking shit and being a fool is childish rolling around dumped out on coils.

Bags are for Fags… jussayin!

:rofl

When we got that crazy flood out here last year, I drove my slammed TL through moving water up over the license plate. No fucks given. Best was the Santa Fe suv in front of me puss’d out and turned around.

That’s one of the most idiotic statements I’ve read on this forum.

THEN SPANK MY ASS AND CALL ME CHARLIE I GUESS THAT MAKES ME A :gay

I know it. Its okay the stock intake is level with the hood, which was still a solid 8-10" above the water. I needed to get my kid, I took the plunge lol.

Stacks on a pickup truck = Stupid

Rolling coal is cool.

A pillar gauges just makes sense.

Stance and slammed are different things. I don’t want 195s on a 10" wide wheel or anything but a little stretch never hurt anyone. My miata is pretty low. It can’t go everywhere… but that’s what my truck is for. I don’t drive the damn thing every day.

The no muffler thing is legit but more for NA cars than FI. You can get a decent light muffler though… so I guess it goes for both.

Lifted trucks are hoss. Get out of here.

The rest I can agree with really. Stickers, confederate flags, excessive chrome, shitty HIDs…

agreed, a lifted diesel truck is one of the most useful all around vehicles there is.

Much rather see a lifted diesel than a slammed vw…

I don’t really have an issue with any of these…

Unpainted body kits on the other hand…

Eh to each their own. I had a set on my old diesel ram and that was before it was really popular. I certainly wouldn’t buy another set now since it kills the utility of the bed and it was god damn loud.

i like how they post one of the most expensive gauges you can get and say its tacky because they are in an A-pillar pod :lol its functional so wtf?
too many stickers is cheesy (yes i have stickers on my car, only in small spots and not all over the place)
confederate flag is just asking for the wrong attention
no muffler is dumb
they should have put the japanese style of stance on there instead (where the wheels are almost parallel to the ground)

stretched tires have to be the most retarded thing Ive seen. I dont understand the purpose of putting a tire thats way too small on a rim on purpose.

Stacks are hillbilly rice, especially on a gas motor truck