Terminator salvation -YES! theres going to be one more, guys

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=333&item=0

Aside from Bale, it’s a shitty cast.

looks like it could be a good movie …bale is a good actor …i hope the script is well writen

pe its better than terminator 3…have any of you watched The Sarah Connor Chronicles? That show is awesome and the cyborg and his mom are both smokin hot :bowdown

didnt they cancel it ?

no that show along with others such as the new knight rider series were both on the chopping block because of the writer strikes… their futures were unsure… but do to popular demand for both the sara connor cronicals will continue and the knightrider movie is now becoming a new series.

oh cool i thought it was canceled… thought it was a god looking show

I thought we were talking about the Terminator Cobra, I got all excited :frowning: :lol .

Like what Silent said, I hope the script is well written. Has anyone seen Jumper? That movie fucking SUCKED. My 10 year old sister could have written a better script for that movie!!

I probably wont see it just like all the other ones. I havent seen one of them.

jumper was fucking horrible.

i wont evan see jumper the previews for it made it look like it sucked balls

jumper wasok… not worth 12 at the movies… but worth it in the 4 for $15 section at hollywood video… lol :lol

:gay

:giggedy:confused

You implied that the cyborg was male and that he is “smokin hot.” If you are a female or gay, then I am sorry, but the odds are that you are in fact a straight male.

:crackup i get it now nah i am a straight guy and John Connors mom is super smoking hot :bowdown

I think it’ll suck ass. Why the hell can’t they keep the same John Connor as before, like… Edward Furlong before?

Jumper wasn’t horrible… But Rachel Bilson looked soooo incredibly hot in it.

Yeah i thought jumpers was a cool movie…i dont expect sci fi movies like that to have an amazing script…there just fun to watch

honestly i think this new kid is a better actor… just my opinion…but yeah rachel is a hottie… and with my work hours thank god i have a dvdrecorder so i can record knightrider and terminator and heros. :banana