Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicals anyone?

wow you guys don’t pay attention, the girl terminator explains to sarah that she dies of cancer in 2005. thats why you see her going to the doctor and why she asks the terminator if she can do a cat scan. they just skipped over her death when they went into the future, so she is still going to die of cancer eventually (unless she catches it earlier, now that she nows she is going to get it)
also, if you guys really wanna get technical with the whole time traveling/ space time continuum thing, they can technically change the future/past (which is what they are trying to do the whole time) so anything that happens in the 3rd movie is technically just another possible alternate future, so they can basically do anything with the plot they feel like, with no ill effects.

Ha, i remember i had a total stoner/realization moment when i realized that terminator and the matrix and I, Robot are basically the same story, just at different points in the plot. T3 kinda ruined that though, because t3 and I, Robot are basically the same events in the plot, though I, Robot is such a better movie.

Kristanna Loken > *

Well, she is a “newer model” & is “different”, and seems to be future John’s plaything. There are a ton of options to write in for this…

When she chased off the TXXX from the apt where the 4 fighters were, the TXXX guy scanned her as an “unknown cyborg”… maybe she is an advanced hybrid.

But, if the Skynet borgs didn’t develop her, who did? John of the future, with all of there limited resources?

Shes prolly some sentimental project of future John, like it was made from stored Sarah connor DNA or something. Afterall:

Definitions of cyborg on the Web:

• animal human crossbreed, combining a living creature with machine parts.

:gotme:All of that analysis, and I’m still on the fence about the show. lol.

Nah.

If Doc was alive and well in the 1800s why didn’t he prevent all the trouble that would occur in the future, as BTF I & II all happened after the 1800s.

If NYC never blew up then why did future Hiro exist?

Really all the timeline plots really have holes in it if you believe John sent Reese back just to fuck his mom and be born. And by far is the furthest stretch of them all. If you believe T1 this show isn’t a stretch.

here have fun with this:

In all reality (so far) the future has sent back Reese, two T-800s, the chick, and 4 freedom fighters (unamed and killed) all to protect John and Sarah. Why the fuck didn’t they send them all back to 1984, after Sarah got knocked up and before Reese dies? That way John could have a dad, and a pretty good body guard service. Then in 1995 the T-1000 would have been like “WTF???”.

^lol

But, not all four of the freedom fighters were killed.

Recall that the T800 (?) was possum, in wait.

Also, when the three heroes rob the safe in that apt, there is a figure in the shadows as they flee down the alley, the figure has the barcode tat on the inner forearm.

DUNN DUNN DUNNNN