The Unit

Did anyone watch the premier last night? I was really into this show the guy who played president palmer on 24 is a bad ass to Chuck Norris proportions, but his wife on the show needs to diaf. The whole basis of the show is an army special forces unit they show their missions then their family life. Check it out.

I missed it, but DVR FTW. Looks kinda cool i will watch it when i get a chance. :tup:

:word: same here… that monkey was creepy…

SHIT I cannot believe I forgot. I’ll def. watch next week, just because of David Palmer. Is it a show you really have to be on top of like 24?

fucking word

I really dont think its going to follow a timeline, although there were some things that may come into play later but that has to do with one of the broads on the show having an affair with her husband’s commanding officer, but i think they throw that stuff in to make the broads watch it. But the action scenes were pretty intense, president palmer shot a mule, and in another scene he cleared out a plane with terrorists on it in slow motion, then he shot at the creepy monkey in his house. Definitely has some mental issues that may spice up the show a little.

W.T.F.?

Yeah dude, its that good!