Test drive the new 09 Nissans

Went by West ed overflow parking lot the other night and they had 2 GTRs along with all the new Nissan line up. Drove in, moved a barricade, and was about to go take a look at the GTR and then security came out…But she said to come back tomorrow so I looked it up on the net and BAM. Thought some of you might be interested.

http://nissan.ca/ms/shiftintogear/en/default.aspx

Debut the 09 Maxima? WTF? There is a guy on 95ave and about 140st that has had one for over 2months and I have seen a few at Sherwood Nissan over a month ago. They must not be selling thats why they decided to have a “Debut” the car at the mall. LOL

I got a nice Red and Blue Hologram thing with red film invite to go to this from West End Nissan. So going lol… I have a test drive @ noon.

So it was awsome… I did test drives on the following

09 Maxima SE
08 Altima 3.5SE
08 Serntra SE-R Spec V
08 Titan
08 350Z ( so getting one of these )

When you buying one? :smiley:

It will be in 09 some time.

I went there sat afternoon. Had a good time. I guess they had a course set up in the parking lot for the first couple days and then some prick called the cops and Nissan Canada saying it was unsafe and too noisy…so instead they let you go for a rip around the block. Still a good time seeing as the guy didn’t give a shit how fast you went but you didn’t really get to test out the cornering and braking capabilities of the vehicles. Drove the Titan, Marano, and 350z. Wasn’t impressed with the titan interior ie. dash lights, and wood trim color compared to the marano and maximas which are beautiful. 350 was a blast but it had to have the traction control on :frowning: All in all, you could probably do the same thing at a dealership, but here there was no pressure to buy or anything…and that french chick was hot! Knew a thing or to about Nissans which was a bonus. She turned on the GTR and gave it a good rev. That thing is indeed an amazing car.

She had race shoes too which was cool. Didn’t get to talk to her much. And I got to test the Z to its full potential which was awesome. And I took the VDC/TC off for the last 2 corners and lit them up. I even drifted a little which for me was the best .7sec ever.

Ha ha ha, that’s awesome, i friend of mine just bought a 350z, it’s quick, feels sturdy and has a nice sound system, when you get yours, let me sit in it :stuck_out_tongue:

I would reccomend looking at the G37 as well it has the 3.7HR engine that is much better than the 3.5HR in the Z the Z might get the 3.7L in 09/10 unless styling is the issue then its personal prefrence.

stupid question… but could you test drive the R35?

My big worrie is the new Z might have the New Maxima Lights. My Bro has a G35 and not a fan of it.

G37 has a much nicer interior than the G35 and the Z is 3rd IMO. The G37 has the best engine of the bunch by a long shot. If I wasnt so far into my G money wise i would have a new G37 this winter.
Dont make the mistake of compairing the G37 and the G35 the G37 is a much more refined car. But like I said the styling is personal prefrence just something for you to think about.

Well depends on what you compare the titan to?? the murano and other nissans are luxury sedans and suvs… the titans is there take at a work truck the interior is really basic but have you seen other trucks they are all bland and ugly. The LE titan is actually pretty pimp brought one all chromed out and with dvd and nav in for a guy in a rare color looked hot.

Oh an nissan Maxima is on my next car to buy list!!! Saw one on the road in silver and it looks soo mean i crapped my pants literally

Yeah its no 350 seriously 350 track pack is sooo solid!!! G35 is not as rigid. would not get a G37 for the extra power cuz its easilly made up in minor mods and if you compare the money to a used 350 you could supercharge or turbo charge it and still have money left over

and 350 loooks wayyyy better

well i guess my question is the obvious No as nobody bothered to respond.

No you were not allowed to even sit in it. I put my hand on the seat and I got yelled at.

As for the G37 I can’t justify paying that much more for a car.

Yah they arent givin them away thats for sure. A Z would be bad a$$ for sure.