Testing waters 2013 Scion FR-S

I don’t really want to or have to sell this car but having a solid beater/dd I’d like to free up some cash and rid myself of a car payment and buy a house in the spring I love this car but cars will always be there. I can’t get pics up here at the moment because I’m on my tablet but feel free to text me anytime with questions or for pics. I’m probably forgetting a few things but I’ll update as I go. I’d really love to see this car go to another member and stay around here.

2013 Scion FR-S:

24,000 miles
2 owners including me
brand new windshield
brand new Oem mudflaps
factory ecu reflash 2 weeks ago
injen cold air intake
runs drives perfect

.http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/frs.jpg

questions or anything text me @ 716-949-7620

Didnt you just buy this?

I did in August. It was a spur of the moment thing and Some things in life have changed since then. I don’t want to sell it but it would make the most sense for me right now

Want to buy the Civ back? :wink:

Haha nope I have a crv that I’m restoring now

Dude…lol.

I bet your sig line is what crashed NYSpeed earlier in the day. :stuck_out_tongue: GLWS

I personally want to see pictures of the 96’ Cirrus he had, sounds like a nice gem. Although it would be MUCH better if it was a convertible Sebring.

I had a Stratus, Intrepid AND a Sebring convertible. Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Wait a minute, something doesn’t add up here? I’ve restored a Honda, there is no savings going on there…lol GLWS!

haha I have pics up somewhere it was metallic purple lmao

it doesn’t need much to get it decent again luckily lol

Bump

Is it a black 03 CRV?

Yes

If you bought it off of Turbociv then that used to be mine. I’m glad to see its still kicking, even with 200k+ miles on it.

bump really considering selling this now. Want to relocated to florida in the summer.