Texas Roadhouse

Opening March 20th, 2006
http://www.texasroadhouse.com/newsites/index.php?rid=376

Now, I can’t say for sure which came first, Roadhouse Grill, or Texas Roadhouse. But, if I was to bet, I’d say Texas Roadhouse.

We’ve been to the Texas Roadhouse in Morgantown, WV many times, and it’s ALWAYS good. Roadhouse Grill has a lot of similarities, but I think Texas Roadhouse takes the cake.

Prepare for a new favorite restaurant.

PS - Call ahead. Their wait is usually 1-2 hours. No joke. They’re THAT good.

TX>NY BBQ all day long.

Roadhouse Grill blows even if you can throw peanut shells on the floor!! I am excited to try this new joint out. I am definitely going to check this shit out. As my boy Carnut would say…oh wait, NOTHING, because his mouth is always full of food!!

900 young? whereabouts is that…how far down?

i’ve been to texas road house … in texas … it was good … steak done right

oh yeah and for some reason ALL the waitresses were hot at the one i went to … i mean really hot

Roadhouse Grill is based out of Pompano Beach, Florida (near Ft. Lauderdale), not NY. Not saying FL BBQ > TX, but clearing things up a bit.

It’s right in front of Gander Mountain, near Tops and BJs. You can see it from the 290. Get off at Colvin.

Did you forget where this place is opening up? There are no hot women in Buffalo… :wink:

my gf is from texas, and we saw the texas roudhouse not too long ago and now she’s always talking about it, and how much she loves it…

i’ll be willing to give it a shot

suprisingly buffalo ranks pretty decent in the US for women and even better for men. we’re definatley in the top 50 cities

Unpossible! Show me proof!

lol whatever you do dont tell them its your birthday if they are anything like the ones in Texas

Near Gander Mountain & Topps

There’s one in Erie, PA… i go there a lot and it’s sooo good. the rools and the butter they have are amazing :slight_smile:

here’s a highly reputable source

http://www.hotornot.com/?hotCities=1

Texas Roadhouse are really good! So glad they finally made it this far north.

You just dont notice how many hot girls there are in buff because none of them will talk to you :lol:

Anyways, my friend jo ann is going to be serving or bartending there. I cant remember which.

that’s because it all hand made by you amish people

:cry: Will you take me home?

If you drive out that way at night, there is NO way that you can’t see it. It’s lit up like the Griswold House on Xmas.

Their food is delicious - pretty cool place