Thank you city of NT asshat road workers

So im out cruising in the truck this evening, and i decide to head down robinson, well appparently, if anyone dosent know, they decided to grind down the pavement a good 4 inches or so between zimmerman and twin city. WHERE THE HELL ARE THE SIGNS WARNING THAT THERE IS ROAD WORK?? of course i couldnt see that it was like this as it was right after an intersection and didnt see it dropped down til it was too late. so now i probably have some more flat spots in my truck’s wheels.

how long has this been ripped up? and arent they required to post road work signs?:banghead:

Did the same thing in the village of Angola. It was pretty sweet today when a construction worker started yelling at me because I was at a stop sign waiting, and he didn’t know how to direct traffic. Sorry that I didn’t proceed through the intersection while 2 pave trucks were going through it. Didn’t feel like getting crushed today!

lol, welcome to summer.

lol theres cones and shit. I went down Robinson yesterday.

Saw you at Erie and the blvd tonight. Way to fucking loud.

where are the cones? i didnt see a single cone or sign. i came from the boulevard and then made a right on twin city. either way, their still asshats in my opinion.:shrug:

edit: not loud enough :slight_smile: hahaha

The whole car is pretty bad ass. However no one needs an exhaust that loud on the street. Get cut outs or something.

We should be happy they’re actually tearing up a road for once. NT is infamous for paving over shitty pavement every year. Payne Avenue at Schenk Street is built up so high that we destroyed the oil pan on a Jetta last night.

And for anyone with AAA there is now a $20 fee for requesting a flat bed if the towing companys “book” says it can be towed with a regular tow truck.

I would love that argument when I break(hopefully not tonight)

Really? Im lucky if they can get my car on a flat bed without scraping the lip and the muffler. I can’t imagine the fun Id have with a tow truck.