Picard to guys on rt16 in east aurora today

Bout 10am today and saw a crew working (looked like maybe a county crew) on route 16 maybe 3/4 mi from 20a and the center of town, and these guys had a couple of trucks in the northbound side, lane effectively shut down… Not really a big deal but they have no signs out in either direction and a single cone infront of the one truck near the curb (lol) thats it. I just shook my head… On the way home, approx 515 today, same guys still there, but now its pitch black out, they have dark colored trucks so that doesnt help either but they still have the lane shut down and still have no signs, a single cone out, no flaggers, no lights on on the trucks (not even 4 ways or headlights) the only way you notice somthing is in the lane is from reflective strips on the truck… This is on a state road mind you. Smart guys, real smart. Ive worked on the road before and in this type of situation we would be required to have 3 work signs out in both directions, few dozen cones out for a few hundred feet and possibly flaggers , not to mention beacons/strobes/4 ways working on both vehicles. Plus this would have to be in place before the work was even started.

:picard:
Man, you guys are lazy

not totally sure this was worth a thread, but congrats?

this tread is FTMFL! wake me up when something more important is going like a hot dallis cowgirls cheerleader got on the wrong plane and is looking for away out of town then i am in

Just another vent thread from someone who seems to know what he’s talking about.

Leave the guy alone