Thank you slowmarrow88.

Shift meet?

lololol how epic would that be ,.

im down as long as i can see travis sweat bullets.

dont lie, your Car caught on fire from getting smoked for the 2nd time in a row with your FP green STI against a long tube ls1.

lol

seeing as I work at a pizza joint in the winter, I can promise you that he is raking in a beastly $8.75 AT MOST

I deliver pizzas too!! In my charger lol.

I dont deliver lol back in the kitchen.

i used to deliver pizzas then i quit

Travadoodledoo:

I have met Johnboi, and I rather like the fellow. Also, I have been here long enough to read all of your posts, and fantastic feats. Therefore, I shall make judgement, that I would rather not converse with you, if in public.

ReD

OMG!

I was wondering why this thread kept being bumped.

Subscribed :popc:

All my threads lately last like 5 pages Plus, but get off topic after about 10 posts lol.

ive known of travis since the late 90s. nothing has changed. hes still a dirt bag

to all on here that no know me and trust me thank you . travis just needs a person to blame for his life failures , welll this time its me . oh well its a job somebody has to deal with . as far as anyone else if ya need a hand in the winter workin on your hooptie or whatnot i have my own place with heat , air , and tools p/m me and we can make suttin happen . unf most all my time is on the weekends as i work a ton of hrs during the week

John helped me with an inspection on the fly for my Soup, definitely seems like a good dude.

correction, by applying that ever so cute winking smiley face icon, you did insinuate something

oh an fwiw, John is a good dude, willing to help out whenever, and you dug your own grave on this one Travis by coming in to this thread just to call him a faggot

Can travis color in the lines better than the pictures they post up in the main entrance?

I need to get this fawking mk3 supra road worthy enough to to ship to a team member in FL. I would really appreciate the help if you can sir.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/pauliesatx/pinklemonaid.jpg

What info could Failvis possibly have that John hasnt told us anyway (atleast some of us)?

He’s been pretty straight forward, admitted to making some mistakes in life and told us what the consequences were. I dont see him denying everything and making excuses and being proved wrong over and over.

A good guy in my opinion.

And I actually thought Failvis was a decent guy when I first met him but later learned how he uses people, fucks over people and just isnt somebody to trust. Have fun riding your Huffy to work in a foot of snow.

You know the Huffy rule PJB

http://www.tulsahamradio.org/images/2004FP7KD5THQ.jpg