Thanks V3

Big thanks to Simon for getting me taken care of. I had recently posted a thread about needing a detailer. I had a few people message me about doing the job but nothing really seemed to fit what I needed. I happened to see Simons thread for his business and read his website. He is a mobile detailer, which I needed. And had several packages for me to choose from. He came out on short notice, spent 5 hours going over my 2000 vapor blue beetle and made this thing look brand new. I’m super happy with the job he did and this is by far the best detail I have ever received for the money he charged.

I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a detail. While I could have used someone private from the board I feel it’s important to support our site sponsors and you should too!

Thanks again!

Thanks alot, Glad that you are happy,
Simon

woah woah woah… stop the bus, YOUR vapor blue beetle? :wink: j/k, glad it worked out.

I do have some photos, once i figure out how to get them of my camera onto my new mac i will post them up

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/www.ign.com/4943/2011/03/revoked_card.jpg

I’ll have to bookmark this, as a dealer I’m looking to have a detailer to have a regular relationship with. Have stuck to a couple so far with no complaints but always open to new options

:tup:

Post pics when you can!

Technically yes, I bought it from a chick with the intent to sell. So now that the detail is done and a few last details are finished I should profit.

lol indeed, but I did say profit :stuck_out_tongue: Profit = man card 4 life. I’m a hustla baybay

the few photos did not turn out well. i am still trying to figure what setting to use, My after photos did come out though.

the vapor blue is an awesome color, they’re pretty rare and look awesome in the sun.

This one’s pretty clean. I’ve seen it at the shop a bunch. Wheres the FS thread dude? Get this sold!!! :wink:

It’s not totally complete just yet. I didn’t want to sell anything that wasn’t 100% ready to go. Needs some trim yet.

Sounds like a personal problem. :wink: J/K
I know you won’t sell something half assed. What are you looking to get out of it, or aren’t you sure yet?

I have it sold to my boss for 3500.

That looks nice. My sti needs a paint correction type of detailing, but I keep putting it off.

Let me know, i will be sure to take care of you.

once the weather decides to hold steady ill prob get in contact for you to take care of both of my cars…