Thanksgiving Day: Turkey Trot?

Drinking on thanksgiving eve til 4am or so and waking up just as the feast is being served > waking your ass up to go run in the cold. Fuck that.

lol well i don’t drink so i’m waking up at normal time… no difference to me!

Geez the last time I ran it was 2004, had a decent time for me then though. I always seem to miss this one for one reason or another.

Who wants to walk it with me? Probably going to have a bladder buddy or 2 during it, filled with hot chocolate spiked with vodka. It’s tasty.

walking is for fat old ladies, man up and run it chris

I’m pretty fat, and my penis kinda looks like a ham sandwich…so I think I fit in that category pretty alright :slight_smile:

Been running it the last 3-4 yrs so I can justify sitt’in around all day watchin football, & eat’in gobber’s:)

It’s 4.97 miles or 8K, you lying sack of cunt.

Sorry Jay, couldn’t help it. I might run it with you…give me a call.

ah crap, i didn’t see this till now why didn’t you call me! haha

anyways, great weather I was glad the rain/wind were gone from yesterday, i was getting a bit worried

43:40 was my official time, 3275th our 9097 (yes, over 9000 people FINISHED and over 10k registered!)

Nice time jay maybe I will me around next year to run it, now get ready for the shamrock

Nice time Jay!

my father in law was 9xx /9000

and hes 55

:stuck_out_tongue:

good job jay!!!

i’m going to assume he’s also been running longer than a summer :stuck_out_tongue: i never got into the whole running thing till recently, altho i don’t think i’ll ever get “competitive” about it either, just feels good when you get to the finish haha hopefully see you guys out there next year