The 5.0 is back ! Eat shit camaro/mopar owners

i was on a truck scale. however they say those arent as acturate at measuring vehicles to nearest lb and are usually off.

either way 4640 with drag wheels, 1/4 tank of gas and myself last time out. My street wheels and full tank puts that well over 4800

once again not directed towards you either

We have new scale in the yard., that one you used was junk. Someone actually paid big bucks for this new one. not a hand me down and 100% certified. This one accurate same as the imperial BFI landfill scale. Obviously weigh at bit more at home base. Fuel is burned off

Truck stops are supposed to be accurate right? CAT scales?

I was at the one in Smithton two times with my car. When it was bone stock it was 3400lbs. I do believe that was without me in it.

Then with the 383 with aluminum heads/waterpump, ministarter, NO INTERIOR at all except for 2 corbeau forza seats with power everything still, power seat, windows etc, and 8 pt roll bar
3300 lbs. The carpet with plastics would be about 50 lbs from my guess when I picked up everything.

Slicks and skinnies dropped about 75 lbs according to bathroom scale when I weighed myself holding the fronts then the rears compared to stock wheels/tires. (18"/19" combo is heavy)

Around 3430-3450lbs with me in it.

Turbo stuff added a shit ton of weight. NO idea what it is now but i’d guess 3550 with me, but maybe closer to 3600. I’ve gained 15-20 lbs since I weighed the car 2 years ago.

Seen one sunday, Damn, This car is so damn attractive !
:naughty:

Also the v6 has 300hp, So it won’t kill the image ( to me ) like previous years with v6’s flooding the mustang market. That were all show and no go with vinyl crap made to look quick.

Gonna be interesting what the 5.0 goes for used.

I wonder if people gave less of a fuck back then, or now.

Not that I really needed this thread as proof, but if you either own or argue on the internet about Mustangs OR Camaros, you suck at life.

But I guess if you own an auto 'Vette, that you didn’t build yourself, then you win?

Or obsessing over racing a Nissan 240SX?

I test drove one today Shaggy… Pretty fvckin sweet!!!