The Apology Thread

Well i hate to say it but i dont like too much where N-E-C-C is headed. Lots of the new threads i read seem to end in people being pissed off. I think its time to reunite the nissan owners, and even openly accept the newbies and their questions. I know ive said stuff to people that was rude and for that im sorry. If ive offended anyone i take it back, i come on and type stupid things after ive had a few beers every once in a while. In a nutshell, if you are man enough, feel free to bury hatchets in this thread.

I’m sorry I sold my first 240SX. :sad

k sorry i dont know what you mean by bury hatchets

put the beefs underground

k what you guys are really losing me lately

Hahaha cmon man its not rocket science, maybe ask your mom or dad they probly know, i think its an old phrase.

who sits in front of a computer and drinks beer? i dont even know were to start about making fun of you for that!

shit how old are u guys then my mom and dad are 46 and 50…i would hope u wouldnt know the phrases from that era,unless ur somewhere around that age

I do! :stuck_out_tongue: It’s either that or the tv. Nothin’ like a cold Guiness after a hard day’s work.

B-Wurm :smiley:

I dont drink beer in front of the computer, i get home after going out for beers and dont wanna waste a good buzz on sleep. Are you trying to start something on the apology thread? Whats wrong with you Evan? Maybe do yourself a favour and stay on the Calgary threads.

mmm beer and necc :drinkers:

oh ooooo its starting again
simmer guys
simmer
we need to chill the fug out and all get wasted together so if we really have a problem the alchohol will decide that for us,but i think we would get along just fine if we are face to face eye to eye
PEACE NOT WAR
DaMn

Yes i agree this is what im saying!!!

Exactly. There is too much damn testosterone on this forum (go figure.)

Everyone just need to fucking relax and realize this is the damn Internet and it shouldn’t be taken so seriously. We need to realize the shit disturbers are just stupid shit disturbers and if they are ignored, they’ll fuck off. But fueling the fire and continuing fights just leads to more flaming.

Maybe you guys shouldnt tell me to go die then when i tell you im tired and curbed my tires!!!

Lol, yes, lets have an necc event in the winter time, some bar somewhere and just drink our anger away, lol. Except i dont drink and drive! So ill cruise up in a taxi.

I apolagize to the dude that was looking for my front tow hook when I was in the swamp at Anglefactory #1. Your feet were probably soggy the whole rest of the day… :oops:

you guys shoudl all stop being pussies i say NECC boxing match !

You would never get that lucky, trust me :finga: :stuck_out_tongue:

I am sorry that I am blunt, and come off like a know it all online. But thats life and I don’t really think I know everything. I would rather people corrected me for something I posted then continue to go on threw life as a dumbass.