the axe fell at PNC park today

the penguins 1) were lucky the NHL went on strike and fixed itself and 2) LUCKY as fuck to get the first pick of the draft the year the next hockey GOD was available.

the people who make the crowds sell outs are bandwagoneers those 9000 were the real hockey fans. its not like the pirates dont try… they just can’t compete and still be lucrative… i mean hell if it was ur team would you want it to lose money and lose money year after year?? dont be fooled by george steinbrenner… that motherfucker is spendin a lot of money because he’s making like 5 itmes that. it wouldn;t matter if mark cuban was the owner… he’d want to make money too. don;t be fooled by all that “he just wants to win” talk… BASEBALL IS FUCKED UP… THE FANS ARE TO BLAME BECAUSE THEY BEG FOR MORE OFFENSE AND BOBBLEHEADS!!! if people would still go even thou there is a chance of a 1-0 pitchers duel… the sport would right itself but they won’t … the fan is greedy and they feel this sense of entitlement. Me, i’m a baseball fan… i enjoy seein both pitchers mow people down rather than seein double AA caliber pitchers giving up 460 ft homeruns to giants gorillas.