The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

i think its halarious that you guys bring up sueing and jail makes u sound like a bigger p**sy , my neighborhood you would get beat up just for saying that lol daddy daddy some kid beat me up because i was picking on his car can u sue him for me lol if i ever did go to jail or get sued i would come back and give it to him worse than i did the first time 5 ft nothing lil rich boy with a mouth bigger than his back account maybe he should hire some bodyguards lol

hmmm…

404 Logic not found

He has bodyguards, its called nyspeed you fuck

hahaha. You guys need to grow up…

hahahhaaaaaa jk,.

Its times like this Mr. The Russian that I wish your sig was indeed true.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:543,topic:30686"”]

He has bodyguards, its called nyspeed you fuck

[/quote]

^^^^youre a retard:smash2:

durr… this is awesome

[quote=“untouchable01,post:541,topic:30686"”]

i think its halarious that you guys bring up sueing and jail makes u sound like a bigger p**sy , my neighborhood you would get beat up just for saying that lol daddy daddy some kid beat me up because i was picking on his car can u sue him for me lol if i ever did go to jail or get sued i would come back and give it to him worse than i did the first time 5 ft nothing lil rich boy with a mouth bigger than his back account maybe he should hire some bodyguards lol

[/quote]

Awww it’s so cute. :mamoru:

Darwin missed out on a lot, the whole love canal must have skewed it. He also missed all of lockport. Whoops.

this forum is his bodyguard lollololololol if thats the case hes in a whole heep of shit

didnt rocky whip the russians ass

Are you a low IQ italian who cant be understood in speach nor online?

If so, you win.

[quote=“untouchable01,post:551,topic:30686"”]

didnt rocky whip the russians ass

[/quote]

wow

Well now now…lets not lump everyone under the NYSpeed umbrella into the Newmans Bodyguard club.

I for one would not fight for Newman.

I will however argue online with dumb people.

I’d do it just to do it. and from meeting newman once, seems like a cool straight up guy.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:554,topic:30686"”]

Well now now…lets not lump everyone under the NYSpeed umbrella into the Newmans Bodyguard club.

I for one would not fight for Newman.

I will however argue online with dumb people.

[/quote]

^^^^ yup yup. Fuck Newman…:smiley: lol:gay3:

nope im irish and if you scroll back on the threads it looks like yur the one who has a problem typing

I’m Polish

POLSKA FTW

http://www.asgard.krakow.pl/NTi/images/stories/grafika/made-in-polska.gif

lololololyou only met him once and yur riding his dick like its a fukin harley or something damn dude your even more pathetic than him and thats bad!

must need friends bad huh