The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

you would think with the million dollars yur punk daddy gave you u would go shoppin or have a life!!!

post your fucking name now you little cunt. anything happens to anyone on nyspeed to making fun of your buddy they may not sue you for money or belongings but you will sure as hell go to jail for making threats like that.

and for the last fucking time, he is a successful mechanical engineer. bought his own shit you stupid inbred fuck

O my…Yes you can get sued arrested and convicted of Assault, Battery, and with you talking about it add some pre meditation to it.

However you are probably like 15 and ride a 10spd huffy you stole from the school yard so pedal your way out to a meet and lump him up tough guy.

Hahaha, You have no education about the law and what harassment or assault IS DO YOU!

not a threat its a promise and been there done that and have the postcards

put me in coach

Wow…it keeps getting better.

JUST FUCKING FIGHT ALREADY!!!

lol i like to pop in this thread on occasion to see whats going on, i really think that this is all one person posting under multiple accounts… they all sound exactly the same, and make equally illegible threats and contradictory statements.

Also just because you’re not rich doesn’t mean you can’t get sued, you will just lose whatever worthless shit you have.

was out the next morning but you hamburg,o.p guys dont know nothing bout that do u ,you just read about it in daddy lil law books

[quote=“matter,post:526,topic:30686"”]

put me in coach

[/quote]

Im ready to play…

someone find out which kid this is cause if anything happens to any nyspeed member this kid is getting put away.

[quote=“untouchable01,post:529,topic:30686"”]

was out the next morning but you hamburg,o.p guys dont know nothing bout that do u ,you just read about it in daddy lil law books

[/quote]

What the fuck?

I swear to god your parents should be reprimanded for giving birth to and allowing you to grow up and I use that term loosely, the way you did.

wow 6 posts in about 15 seconds

[quote=“RobHimself,post:531,topic:30686"”]

someone find out which kid this is cause if anything happens to any nyspeed member this kid is getting put away.

[/quote]

<3

I love it when NYSpeed unites :stuck_out_tongue: :snky: :rant:

you guys think you can sit on a comp and say whatever about peoples cars and g/f’s and kids u want,and at the end of the day everything is alright, its a small world and hes a small dude for the mouth he has and if i was him i would spend alot of time indoors

Ummmm…yes we do think that and we think it for a few reasons.

1. Its true
  2. Its Newman
  3. Its the Internet
  4. Its the Internet
  5. Its the Internet w/ Newman on it.

Small is relative…he is quite larger than say a garden gnome.

Also you talk like you are 6’9 380lbs of chisled granite.

+1 for your 30" pythons.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:536,topic:30686"”]

Ummmm…yes we do think that and we think it for a few reasons.

1. Its true
  2. Its Newman
  3. Its the Internet
  4. Its the Internet
  5. Its the Internet w/ Newman on it.

Small is relative…he is quite larger than say a garden gnome.

Also you talk like you are 6’9 380lbs of chisled granite.

+1 for your 30" pythons.

[/quote]

lol bump for a big dude. i say we get a meet together ill bring the boxing gloves and brass knuckles.

not 6’9 380 more like 5’10 190lbs 5 years wrestling and 4 boxing not to mention street experience something you guys lack

lol…take it to the streets…because I am sure no one on NYspeed has ever been in a fight in the mean streets…

And this thread makes Arod horny

http://www.seriouscustoms.com/lmao/baseballjerkoff.gif

5’10 190? your scrawny. How much you lift? curl, press?