The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

[quote=“untouchable01,post:699,topic:30686"”]

I THOUGHT WANNABE INTERNET THUGS WAS YOUR TITLE

[/quote]

that’s not even a funny rebuttal…

http://i.bigmir.net/img/dnevnik/uploads/1361110/253609/1.jpg

What engine is swapped in?

WHATS REALLY SAD IS ALL THE PICS YOU GUYS SAVED ON YUR COMP I MEAN THAT ONE FROM THE PINK CAR WAS 4 YEARS AGO

[quote=“Thong,post:702,topic:30686"”]

[/quote]

:word:

[quote=“copperlegend,post:701,topic:30686"”]

that’s not even a funny rebuttal…

[/quote]

was mine ok at least?

[quote=“untouchable01,post:704,topic:30686"”]

WHATS REALLY SAD IS ALL THE PICS YOU GUYS SAVED ON YUR COMP I MEAN THAT ONE FROM THE PINK CAR WAS 4 YEARS AGO

[/quote]

can you please stop replacing the word ‘your’ with ‘yur’?

[quote=“RobHimself,post:706,topic:30686"”]

was mine ok at least?

[/quote]

I was amused.

excellent!

Hey dumbshit,

You aren’t impressing anyone. You are quite possibly more retarded that Andrew Bernett. Your tough guy persona and eagerness to escalate a situation to a physical level over something so minor as people talking shit about Mykey’s “totally awesome, custom Neon”, is doing nothing but make you look like a meatheaded High Schooler, which for all we know, you very well may be.

Get some spelling lessons, take a typing class, and learn some grammar. And while you are learning things, you should also open your eyes to the real world and realize that most people look at those “custom cars” like watching a train wreck. You know it’s bad, but you just cannot look away.

i dont think untouchable is a highschooler im just guessing

i dont think untouchable has ever attended school. i’m just guessing.

[quote=“Thong,post:712,topic:30686"”]

i dont think untouchable has ever attended school. i’m just guessing.

[/quote]

I think he rode the short bus

[quote=“untouchable01,post:680,topic:30686"”]

trying to get ready for work real work not to go sit in a chair all day

[/quote]

My yearly bonus is greater than your yearly salary. I’d put money on it.

And the reason why you’re gettin’ “dogged” on is not because you are attacking newman. It’s because you’re acting like a complete douchebag. You think your posts and threats are going to accomplish what…?

Oh I forget, “it’s not a threat, it’s a promise!”

Read my 2 posts, you know, the one that you totally ignored replying to because you know how true they are. I ain’t doggin’ ya son, I’m speakin’ the truth.

[quote=“untouchable01,post:665,topic:30686"”]

sorry to dissapoint you guys but i am not from twisted images or even know who the lazy eyed kid is

[/quote]

Your fuckin with Newman because he CLEARLY STATED that he won’t fight, he’ll just sue. You and your “crew” see him as an easy target, and really, all your doing is CLEARLY STATING the fact that your fuckin pussies yourselves.

I do not hide behind my computer. Stop with the “I’m tough, I’m from the hood yo” fuckin Bullshit and meet me anywhere you want. I won’t sue you , you have absolutely nothing that I want. As a matter of fact I’ll take turns fighting your whole crew, just fight me. Prove to me your not just an internet thug.

And just cause I’m a nice guy, when this whole thing is over, you and your whole crew can each have 1 of my 75 car show trophies, that way you can all say you got one.

now hes angry and talking all street talk, howie is looking to hurt someone!

lol @ jesse.

words cannot express his awesomeness.

Lol

I don’t know who you are, but I like you, Copperlegend!

wow theres so many things i wanted to say while catching up on this thread…but this thread moves so fast it was pages ago…going to refill coffee and comeback waiting for more :slight_smile:

i see these cars everyday because i (sad to say) live in cheektowaga. and they suck harder in person as they do in pictures. you all need to give these kids a break though…theyre just wiggers…they dont know any better.

Jesse,

Awesome post, but wasting physical energy on someone who types “YUR” everytime instead of “your” (so you KNOW it isn’t a typo) just isn’t worth the time.

Plus you should be shaking in your boots from his big 5’10" 190lb towering mass!