The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

[quote=“RobHimself,post:522,topic:30686"”]

post your fucking name now you little cunt. anything happens to anyone on nyspeed to making fun of your buddy they may not sue you for money or belongings but you will sure as hell go to jail for making threats like that.

and for the last fucking time, he is a successful mechanical engineer. bought his own shit you stupid inbred fuck

[/quote]

Damn Rob, never seen you get heated

I want to fight someone, dammit. anyone?

^^ Yeah that irked me a little. I usually am pretty calm.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:740,topic:30686"”]

i totally wanna be in a carclub with you

[/quote]

you can join but its has to be a pre 95 car with a tv mounted to the transmission.

So basically you’re saying that I can’t join either. I hate you. :frowning:

What if I mount a CF STI scoop, and put two LCDs in it? Is it baller enough for you? Or do I need a plasma screen mounted to the underside of the hood?

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:743,topic:30686"”]

What if I mount a CF STI scoop, and put two LCDs in it? Is it baller enough for you? Or do I need a plasma screen mounted to the underside of the hood?

[/quote]

as long as you mount it under the rear bumper

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:626,topic:30686"”]

blah blah blah… This thread only gets good when someones fist punches someone’s face and there are pics. Dan Kraft > *

[/quote]

:hay:

If you want to fight someone legally, I’ll be glad to spar with you at a gym. Your choice - boxing, mixed martial arts, grappling, wrestling, whatever. Having it done at a gym is good, it will prevent me from doing stuff like breaking your neck.

I have’nt sparred in forever…but would like to! Maybe we could have a NYSpeed Spar meet.

ACTUALLY! We could invite these kids to whatever gym, sign releases and go at it. The gym I used to work out at used to host, “Tard Cards” where ~tough~ street thugs, bouncers, ect. would come in to “kick some ass” and more than 98% of the time were winded in the 1st 30sec or knocked out.

Wee hoo for M.M.A.!!

I’ve also had a 150 lbs punch me so fucking hard it felt like I got stabbed. Trust me, size doesn’t have a lot to do with who will win a fight, nor will numbers.

Now I KNOW you’re for real! :wink: I’ve had the same feeling!

Did the night crew get to see my awesome photoshop last night? I think its around page 19 hehe.

Wow 30 pages of this took a good hour, now I have to go read the other 10 pages about the car show.

I think I’ll go read that while I twist up some haze, and try to think of something relevant to say.

omfg where in cheektowaga do these kids live kyle?!?!

[quote=“psphinx81,post:750,topic:30686"”]

[/quote]

i don’t know man. the one guy said he was irish, and judging by his speech, spelling, intelligence, and level of inbreeding, i’m guessing he’s in south buffalo.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:743,topic:30686"”]

[/quote]

you need to get a plasma screen mounted on the motha fuckin ceiling.

dunno if anyone watches that show or not though lol

[quote=“psphinx81,post:750,topic:30686"”]

[/quote]

already posted somwhere in this thread. west of autozone on union. see the MAD SWEET CARS there all the time.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:753,topic:30686"”]

already posted somwhere in this thread. west of autozone on union. see the MAD SWEET CARS there all the time.

[/quote]

I’ve seen the guy with the Neon at that Autozone before. He’s probably about the size of newman…

There was a baby blue neon in rochester a while ago, 2-3 years, always rolled without a hood. It was a piece of shit, and was the exact same color.

I dont think its the same guy, they dont look the same.

Soooo

When you fags going to fight?

lol you people make me laugh…This thread will never end.

i cant keep up with this

[quote=“The_Russian,post:755,topic:30686"”]

There was a baby blue neon in rochester a while ago, 2-3 years, always rolled without a hood. It was a piece of shit, and was the exact same color.

I dont think its the same guy, they dont look the same.

[/quote]

that neons a good friend of mine and he had 125 shot on it. supposedly hes building a real nice dsm

Does he still scam people on the internet?