The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

inferior? no. my car is basically stock, yes but theirs has nothing. they have paint and rims and a fart can. at least i focus on putting money into parts of the car that matter.

and why do you want to give me a big douchebag? girlfriend doesnt need it anymore?:bloated::smiley:

its a douchebag thumbs up you cant see the :tup:

and you forgot the sweet ebay air intakes they have.

lol oh. yeah. yeah. i just like being an asshole to people like that. i have an ebay intake too. dejon tool=ebay hahaha jkjk.

and although i really do HATE loud exhausts (im getting mine de-louded asap) i love revving the shit outta mine occasionally lol

and i was jk about the GF crack OBV by the smily at the end.

That neon has to be the worst waste of time, money, and effort i saw on the internet to date… And he lives around here? Dam… i need to watch out for that thing, it looks freeking FAST YO!

that car is embarassing. howie should just ban him on principal.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:54,topic:30686"”]

Union & Cleveland, west of autozone.

At least, thats where I see all the pimped rides parked on lunch from work

[/quote]

yup thats where it is

Ok just read the entire other thread, and that is crazy haha.

wow i cant believe any of u ur tryin to find out where he lives so u can check out his car. get a life cause if u doin shit like that shows u dont have one.

[quote=“twiztidcivic,post:68,topic:30686"”]

wow i cant believe any of u ur tryin to find out where he lives so u can check out his car. get a life cause if u doin shit like that shows u dont have one.

[/quote]

Its the internet we don’t have anything better to do…sucks huh?

ZOMG TwiztlexdcIv1C is mad at the internets!!!

[quote=“twiztidcivic,post:68,topic:30686"”]

[/quote]

i hear a callot coming on?!!? “middle school parking lots sun down be thier”

and as far as checking out a chunk of bondo leaking coolant, not my cup of tea…

[quote=“the240sxone,post:71,topic:30686"”]

i hear a callot coming on?!!? “middle school parking lots sun down be thier”

and as far as checking out a chunk of bondo leaking coolant, not my cup of tea…

[/quote]

lol …:funny:

boobies. Someone needed to say it.

[quote=“02AccordCoupe,post:64,topic:30686"”]

That neon has to be the worst waste of time, money, and effort i saw on the internet to date… And he lives around here? Dam… i need to watch out for that thing, it looks freeking FAST YO!

[/quote]

we’ve seen their group many times, and everytime you see the car you make fun of it, how could you not remember?. I think one of their group members lives or useto live on transit near broadway.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:69,topic:30686"”]

Its the internet we don’t have anything better to do…sucks huh?

[/quote]

[quote=“Nikuk,post:75,topic:30686"”]

[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… you bitch. :frowning:

what are you talking bout poor people? all of uncle bens, your cars were bought by your daddys. everyone knows that. mikeys car is hotter than your car anyway so end of discussion

:lol:

[quote=“toucan1029,post:77,topic:30686"”]

what are you talking bout poor people? all of uncle bens, your cars were bought by your daddys. everyone knows that. mikeys car is hotter than your car anyway so end of discussion

[/quote]

Whoever owns the Neon is poor. And has shitty taste in cars. Poor people can never comprehend how someone can make money and buy themselves nice things, not just be handed them by their parents. I bet you’re poor too.

LOL