The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

Bwahahaha.

I hope this just keeps going and going.

It will go a week dormant, and then one of the Neon guys friends joins up and adds fuel to the fire.

[quote=“toucan1029,post:77,topic:30686"”]

what are you talking bout poor people? all of uncle bens, your cars were bought by your daddys. everyone knows that. mikeys car is hotter than your car anyway so end of discussion

[/quote]

LOL!

So fucking true they are all gays!

/yourself

what are you talking bout poor people? all of uncle bens, your cars were bought by your daddys. everyone knows that. mikeys car is hotter than your car anyway so end of discussion

[/quote]

you’re just pissed because you don’t have a car and you have to drive around in your stupid friend’s stupid excuse for a car.

Impale yourself on the stupid sharkfin hood please.

[/quote]

Does “mikey” have another car we don’t know about?

I’d choose a stock neon over his any day.

EDIT: shut up, you’re poor.

Anyone who carries the name “Mikey” after 4th grade automatically SUCKS.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:54,topic:30686"”]

Union & Cleveland, west of autozone.

At least, thats where I see all the pimped rides parked on lunch from work

[/quote]

I grew up in that neighborhood, I bet I know these D-bags

Edit: Does anyone know their names… j/c

he was at Duffs hunting newman down with a new hood on

was he really hunting me down?

lol.

lol…i dunno but he was there with a different hood on

[quote=“newman,post:89,topic:30686"”]

was he really hunting me down?

lol.

[/quote]

Its even funnier that he has a new hood. Maybe he impailed a couple babies on it.

this thread= gay

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i83/quasarradio204/retard.jpg
Found the neon owner’s myspace.

yea we were up there. and your an idiot for trying to take a stock neon over his and stevies right hes getting his shit painted

Oh teh ironies.

[quote=“speedped79,post:92,topic:30686"”]

hes painting his new hood somethign yous pay to have done with your dadies money man up and work for something

[/quote]

WTF?

:bloated:

hes painting his new hood somethign yous pay to have done with your dadies money man up and work for something

[/quote]

huh?

[/quote]

hater

[/quote]

Yous knows hes a fuckings mechanicals engineers rights?

[/quote]

Fuck you i pay for everything I own…thats what happens when u goto school and become an engineer