The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

the flames on toucans truck were on there when he bought it so thats not his fault

Do we need to link in the pics of your “work” on that F-bod that you tried to peddle on nyfbody? lol

speedped, your welding and bodywork are horrendous. anytime you want me to teach you how to work iron, i wont charge you much for lessons :wink:

and you ask me why i always pick on you… :cry:

you think youre getting all the shit now? how do you think the last two f-body sites felt with your asshattery? DAMN you were annoying and immature. and you still are

its open season now bud, you earned it :tup:

ill weld something later and post pics that show i can mig pretty good

wtf why did my post count go way down?

make a thread about it.

:mamoru:

i had five hundred and something now its at 116 wtf lol o well

Did “Twizted Image” once include a kid named Derek, who drove a hideous red Sunfire with a body kit, park bench, fart can, and cut springs? I think that was on his rear window. That kid was king of the douchebags.

This thread fails to deliver.

D-

BEER

im drunk… and this thread has gone from suck to blow

I would just like to thank this thread for making me $30 richer, I just spent the last hour reading it and it rocks…

i spoke with rubicant the other night. there’s going to be a fast food section added soon. howie’s still up in the air about whether or not he will allow posts to count, but rumor has it he’s going to let them add up. you’ll be a top poster in no time. feel free to hold breath until this happens.

i want my other 400+ posts back, and i do not work fast food

less posting, more taking my order.

why does it matter how many posts you have? holy hell

e-cock man, wtf?

Ok, so I somehow missed this whole thread. Cliffs?

-poor people got mad at newman for being newman.
-more poor people got involved.
-the letter ‘i’ is interchangable with the letter ‘y’
-poor people want to beat up newman
-poor people have horrible spelling/grammar
-leghumpers defended his honor
-a ford ranger with flames
-a dodge neon with a tv in the hood…apparently people think it’s cool
-every 5 pages more poor people show up
-any minute now some other poor person will show up and make 10 posts about what a faggot trust fund baby newman is
-speedped works in the fast food industry

EDIT: and twyztid ymages has a president of the car club. he respects uncle ben’s.

hoes the micdees song go again 2 all beef paddies…