The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

i really dont work fast food wtf

since when did you become a sponsor?

Haha, no I dont, but I also dont expect them to understand coherent English at this point.

This thread…is …D-E-D… DEAD.

To add a twist. I saw a cavilier with a primer, poorly installed, body kit today. He has had this primered bosy kit for monthes. PAINT IT! ITs ugly already, just paint it. Why do these people put the body kits on with no intention of painting them!? Then I saw a neon with the useless aluminum wing. The car still has the stock hubcaps but, at least he has his Walmart wing.
How do these people get so mislead to think these parts they plaster onto there cars is cool???

cus they are waiting on a sponsorship :party2:

lol.

monday morning bump

I think i’m driving my baby blue 240 to duffs today.

you better, and split the hood b4 u get there

wow…i was really worried when i woke up this morning that i would sit around and waste a whole day off…

but then i found this thread, and read the whole thing…and i have no regrets…thank you to all the tools on here with 100< posts and keep fueling the fire…

and i like the comment made a while back, how the dude being defended by the tools has a swapped motor, headers, dual exhaust (which on a neon i’m still trying to figure out), and more that most of us…lol

i feel a strong urge to jump in the mix here, because i have a swap, aftermarket REAL dual exhaust, along with just about every other bolt on you can have for my car…and i may not have any trophies, but i guarantee it’s faster and handles better, and despite desperately needing a paint job, probably looks better than said neon as well…

and as for pics, see the sig homes…

did your p.o.s used to have white stripes on it??

:lol: at the neon callin the 300zx a POS

But… which one is more reliable? Sure the the split hood might fly though the windshield and attempt to eat the driver. But can it get from A to B with higher percentage of success. :wink:

AWWWW SHIT STYKES AGAIN!!

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~drcline2/images/yay.jpg

yes i know terrible photoshop… i did it in 10 minutes including download and install time of photoshop and filezilla lol

intent alone is worth :tup: :tup: outta :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

lol at the photochop…

lol at the kid with the neon calling a 300ZX a POS…

and lol at thinking i had white stripes…

(i’m waiting to lol at him saying it’s gay and NA too…)

Hahaha that is great.

I know everyone will be out at the beach and in pools this summer,
and I just wanted to say be careful…

Its neon season…

that needs to be posted like, atleast once every 15 pages

are you kidding? you should really look into catching aids and dying.

i’d rather push a 300ZX than drive a Neon…

and it’s a damn good thing, because that’s exactly what i’ll be doing :lol:

and where do these kids get off saying we should all buy a lotus, and then everybody will hump us like some hump newman…

91MR2 already tried that, and he still has no friends…so that pretty much disproves whatever theory you were trying to come up with right there, try again…