The baby blue shark hood neon tried chasing me down...

My wife raced that pink cavy not too long ago and put bus lengths on it.I wonder how she felt getting beat by a Thunderbird?

I’m sure this is all they remember seeing,

tail lights…i see what you did there.

No stickers??? Where is the horsepower then…

everyone knows a AEM sticker gives u 1.6 horsepower… i have 10 on my car…

was this near union an genesee i see that car over there all the time. I live right up the street if he tries it again call me up and bring them over by my house i bet they wont be so tough when the numbers start evening up.

“DAMN!! He’s got enough NOS on there to blow himself up!!”

WAIT!

So what happened last night night with these dudes Newman? GIVE US DETAILS.

LOL

anywho there was a run in?

I SAW U ON SOUTHWESTERN A COUPLE DAYS AGO HELLLLLLLLLLLO!!!

Hoolllld uppp…

New developments?

some times when wearing sandals i like to put the thong part between the 2nd and 3rd toe… instead of the big and the 2nd toe… crazy shit right…

I heard they kissed and made up.

that is fucking bullshit… i demand blood!~!!!@!!

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

WHAT!!?!!

accoding to sources…newman was heading up to MIghty last nite when the crew started to follow him…so newman was gonna bring them to mighty where 25 or so NYspeeders were waiting…I call newman he said he stopped and talked to the kid and played with his penis…and all is good

How lame, right?

There were so many people at Mighty last night, too. It would have been hilarious!

But i called a kid a cunt! I wanted them to mistake my car for newmans. So lame!

i wasn’t that interesting i stopped, we talked about how it was just the internet, then we parted ways. that’s it. there wasn’t even one angry look. LOL. IDK. :gotme:

originalsin was there. ask him. it’s far less interesting than it could have been, that’s for sure.

so blue neon guy was actually there and didnt do shit? Guess he must agree with you about his parenting skyllz

Holy let down.

At least tell us this…

Were you laughing at their cars behind their backs in person?