The beginning and end of a Legacy. Final update 7/4/11

Nothing like a modded DD.

damn this thing is a beast of a DD!

I’ll give you mine if it’s worth anything. I’m not a hug fan of short throw shifters as most tend to give a chunky feeling. KB’s piece isn’t too bad in the subarus though, and I don’t mind it all that much. Cossey’s car has the shifter and the KB bushings, as well as the pivot bushings now offered in a HDPE or nylon like material. I think the latter bushings cause the shifter to be a bit sticky at first, but with use I suspect they’ll wear in and be just right over a few thousand miles.

overall, i’d buy one for my WRX if I didn’t already make my own complete shifter assembly.

I only have upgraded bushings and my shifter is stock height. The upgraded bushings really make for a nice feel.

well im sure as hell not going to turn the offer down !!!

ooo sad sad cossey it will be ok

?

? What do you mean?

About 300whp hopefully, Travis.

Thanks man. I think yours looks awesome too, though I hardly ever pay attention to anything else other than what’s in front of me when I drive lol.

It’s gonna take some getting used to. Feels very solid.

:thumbup

i hope you get there. good luck. im sure you as well as a select few other people arent thrilled that im back but if you need help with anything im glad to lend a hand (not that ud ever take me up on it)

Well I appreciate the offer. I really do hope you’ve turned over a new leaf in your life and are doing well.

i appreciate the kind sentiments.

I had the full Kartboy setup in the STi… I think some people on here tried it out a little.
It’s one of those mods you wonder how you ever lived without it once you have it.

i had the kartboy treatment in my sti as well… made the feel much more solid… no slop to it.

so what will i do without the missed 4->5 shift?

sip your coffee?

Coming soon:
Cams
Mild port job on the heads
Valve springs
Retainers

My VF52 is EXTREMELY efficient, and flows very, very well. So well that I’m getting some compressor surge in the low end due to the heads not being able to flow enough. For those that don’t know what compressor surge is, it’s pretty much air going backwards into the intake tract due, caused by too much air flowing for the heads, and thus getting backed up.

FML. And to think this is my DD.

At this rate your DD will soon need well… a DD :ponder.

Taking bets on color, drive train and type of air induction. :lol

yeah cossey you’re all over the map just chose one combination that you like already and stick with it!

lets see some pics of this thing, wtf!

You need a stock fucking corolla, bro.