THE BENCH RACER ANNUAL

I just threw my grill utensils and a roll of paper towels in the car.

There is a bunch of us in cars meeting at the mile in mornoeville at 1:00

leaving the shop around 1 or so should be decent convoy from here

Everyone please make note:

If i remember correctly, the track does not have gas pumps. And the nearest gas station/conveinence mart is a Marathon station in Bloomingdale, 6 miles from the track.

so please bring EVERYTHING you’ll need for the day.

I am pumped. 240 is ready to go and loaded up with burger, hot dogs, and whiteys special chicken! I got condiments spices and all the fixins for the sandwiches.

wow, all I’m bringing is cake and ass whippings. And it’s a long drive and I’m very hungry.

I’ll be there. I just don’t know if I’m going to race. My buddy with a Jetta might come out to race, though.

I’ll bring some pop.

Blueberry ready? :burnout:

You gotz a PM

Sorry we can’t make it. Dom is working and I’m going to an adoption event with my foster dog.

:rofl: Have to use this excuse sometime.

I just bought 8 bags of chips… Heading to the mile in Monroeville…

Well I am at the mile… You young unmarried guys there are some young Bettys up here washing cars!!!

pics for proof !

ill be there guys
ill prob have cans of pop

i was considering bringing the Caddy STS but I havent run the Z at the track yet and even though its the slowest LS1 on this forum, its still marginally faster than my 4500 lb land yacht

X3

So who’s been ass-fucking who? Oh, and how’s the racing?

-TJ

i don’t think i’ll be able to make it out to this, but i have a big 8 burner stainless steel grill that can be used, someone would have to pick it up though. It needs two tanks, i only have the one cuz i never need to use 8 burners. It’s a big like professional catering grill.

shit, my bad, i thought it was next weekend. Ignore my earlier reply.

Thanks for the good time guys!!! Nice meeting alot of you…

Seriously, who fucked up who???

-TJ

I fucked up everyone, 7.86@99.56mph