THE BENCH RACER ANNUAL

Darkstar 2

Whitey 0

1st run won due to Whitey red lighting

2nd run beat him by .2 solid car length or two, even though he red lighted that run too.

best ET 8.3 best MPH 89.9

no nitrous. piece of shit Kumho street tires.

Quik stuck in a tune before I did any runs. Runs like a raped ape now. no traction in 1st or 2nd. Can’t wait to see what she does with a set of DR’s. Almost a little scared to put the nitrous on now…lol

there was some good runing cars there i was driving my freinds 94 trnas am i beat a red ws6 with black stipes and won one time against a black gto i couldnt hook up worth shit on his cheap ass street tires…

Next Year all day event for sure. Glad to see a helllova amount of people come out and enjoy themselves. Good times guys/gals, can’t wait to do it next year.

ps. if you got any pictures or video (Yes you Wayne) post em up! (sorry was running the damn ET shack so I couldn’t take any)

Videos and jeffs shirt pictures will be up tomorrow

Wow… on the shitty street tires NA you fucked the white-one? Way to go Mikey!!!

-TJ

fuck next year. October son. too much fun for it to be an annual event. Might be even more fun in slightly cooler weather!

I think the White one has a lot more left in that car. It’s still running on the original street tune. I know that shit hurt him. Once he get’s the bugs sorted out it’s going to be no fucking joke.

I did take some losses though. a WRX and a new CTS-V. Was pulling hard on the WRX. outrapped him by 7 or 8 mph but I caught traction too late. CTS-V got out a car or so in front early and I was catching him at the end but not that quickly. Think I probably could have got him in the 1/4. Good driver behind the wheel no doubt.

SK360 - 1
Darkstar - 0

Enough said.

ooops did I forget to mention that one?

:kekegay:

Almost put it into the wall trying to get you though. We shall meet again.

good time guys, everyone got along :cool:

and Shaggy even got to meet my 15 year old girlfriend!

I still say 14 3/4
:rofl: did she get pissed, like i care anyway :rofl:

Well big fail on 1/4 the people that said they were for sure coming and racing… they bailed for some DSM shootout at the last minute? I guess watching cars blow up is better then getting your ass handed to you on the track

the way your car ran tonight impressed me to say the very least.

anyone get mikey on film ?
missed every race.

Yeah I did vids will be up in the morning they are currently on my phone

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6qONTt9lGY”]YouTube - Bryan vs jeff[/ame]. There’s thr vid for Bryan and jeff

^ :rofl: who the hell was the audio :rofl:

That was a good race

1st run 8.5 with 2.2 60 @ 88 mph (street tires)

2nd run 8.068 1.8 60’ @ 87 mph (drag radials)

3rd run 8.024 1.8 60’ @ 87 mph

4th run 8.022 1.8 60’ @ 87 mph

5th run 7.901 1.8 60’ @ 89 mph

car still hasn’t been tuned since i put the stall in

yeah its a shame the monroville crew is full of faggot cars. cool dudes but taste in cars is lacking… DSM shootout…wow what a fun time hanging out with a bunch of fags. actaully the bench racing up there is astounding… everyone talks shit and never runs their cars or does so from a roll. i dont call anyone out to race cause i know my car is slow but they need to stop being bitches…race from a dig and attend events with less faggotry. Subarus were out when BJ sold his!!! i personally never said i was gonna come today but i think it was really lame as fuck for them to bail and go watch DSM’s. but whatever… gbodys for life

That car was impressive, I guess after the hundreds of different exhaust / cams :cool:

oh and foooooooooooooooood :slight_smile:

one of best meets we have had in a long time. i had a great time. was a lot of fun today.