THE BENCH RACER ANNUAL

awwwweeeee scissor.

The man with the blown tranny talking shit? I still say 1/4 mile should be the race especially with a Honda which is top end, since you’ve made all requests up until now, I will give you the 1/8 mile race , however my request is a 1/4 mile race as well

arent you the one who’s car blows something up every time you run it? Don’t worry about my tranny. I have no problem racing 1/4 mile.

home cookin is where its at, i just hit my mom up though lol.

Any your track record is any better??? 1/4 it is

Its never going to happen… I think we can leave it at that.

x2 talk is cheap

You and me are the main event at the BBQ Honda boy. We wouldn’t want to let down our fans…

shut the fuck up, noob.

Bbq is the warm up, main event will be on the ride home, this should be a very good race

Hey don’t bring me down with you, I think the last time you drove on a track was when I first got my drivers license. :eek4:

:cool:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49779

…that is if both of your cars are running by then <3

Who’s doing the tech? My GTO don’t have seatbelts (they were an option). Is this going to be a problem?

Joe’s mom’s T & C may give me a run, so it’s not fast enough to need seatbelts.

money sent for adam

Crazy that seatbelts were an option back then haha. I think my dad’s 70 Grand Prix had the seatbelts and he said it was optional too…

So I’m reading through this thread and it sounds like everyone’s got a pretty quick car going (like 12s or better). Is anyone going that runs like mid-high 13s, or like high 8s in the 1/8th? I don’t want to be the slowest thing there that everyone is mad at for taking their track time.

don’t worry about how long it takes. you will have fun regardless it is 1/8th mile people shouldn’t bitch if they have to wait 10secs to make their run.

Sent my payment over today. See you guys there.

We will have to negotiate lengths… lol

no one will be mad for an extra second