The Best F-body is a Dead one

:booty:

http://kcbs.dayport.com/viewer/viewerpage.php?Art_ID=3950&tf=video_pla%20yer.tpl&Category_ID=71

Hit Play, wait till the infomercial

How retarded is that? California. :rolleyes:

I would expect the same thing for someone involved in a DUI also then. Street racing has the POTENTIAL for injury as does a DUI. Problem is, half the lawmakers would probably lose their vehicles.

And if you want to take it to the level where you seize someone’s vehicle permanently (which I don’t see why that should be legal), then why not sell it for God’s sake, and make money for whatever it is they need to fund.

I guess, its really bad out thier and they can’t think of a better solution.

fill me in …i cant get it to play

cali cracks down on streetracing, impounds cars and destroys them.

That vid is a year old now. Where have you been? In the closet? :gaysex:

I thought that story seemed familar :rofl:

i’d fuck the shit out of jennifer davis :hitit:

i saw that a while ago i think i would most likely sue cuz i’d be out a lot of money

Man, that camaro was really hooked up…

You can rape someone, and still keep your dick. But if you street race, they take your car. WTF.

-j

Best quote EV-A.

Anyway, yeah Cali is really really tough on street racing now. I know I told you guys about some of the stuff they were doing even 5 years ago such as painting all the curbs in known street racing areas red so you can’t park to setup races, making it an actual crime not just a traffic violation, etc.

-TJ

IROC = italian retards out cruisin’

anyways, what they don’t show you is the chop shop out back and a ricer performance store on the corner. (FnF reference)

I Roll On Camaros