The BMX thread.

for real man. A guy I race with is 5 years younger and from eastern pa, Downingtown I think, and he knows what used to go on out here. PUSH was pretty far reaching, and this area was good for trails.

I used to ride with Kibler alot. Met him when I went to the trails in Patton and to ride Dax’s barn years ago. Last time I saw him was Carrolltown car show. He’s working in the mine too.

Oh ok cool. Does he still’ve the wrx??

my 4 year old has a vcr tape of push and various other trails. I love watching it with him. I think my little brother gave it to him as an instructional video on how to ride a bike. :smiley:

As far as I know.

I broke ground on my new trails the other day. First set of the main section is almost done. Landing just needs widened and packed a little better. Anyone near the Johnstown area and want to throw a few shovels around let me know.

Haha I have meet Squirrel… that guy is nuts… he used to ride with a buddy of mine…

there are still about 5 of us that still ride on a daily basis. if we don’t ride brickhouse we ride street.

man the last time i was at push… i help steve and justin on the a couple landings.

anybody else remember the day after the nats. at s.p. a while ago when everyone went down to Maroney’s trails and had a great time.

those were the best days the day after the nats at south park

Nationals were always a great time,we would have a couple hundred peole there at times and we would just sit around and knock on all the PRO riders who couldn,t even make it through the 8 pack,they would sit there and call us nuts for the shit we were jumping,building and the tricks we were doing a tthat time,lol. Then about 50 of us would go to kuhns and just terroize it and get our teas and 25 cent bag of doritos and sit there for hours on end,sometimes all night long if we were staying over and digging that night.

I remember one of the national weekends when Greg Romero got all balled up in the eight. There were always kids clipped in with their dads screaming at them getting mangled.

hahahahaha,i htink that was in like 95 when he did that. Ya,u would ge these kids there who were from out of town and thought they were just another lip and landing until the yactually hit it and got balled up,total dif style form BMX track racing,i know casue i ran both,and poor poor wing ding…he was all about BMX and all he could do was a one footer and eventually a no footer after 4 years of riding there,lol

We went through the same thing at our trails. Some dad would haul their kid there from the track. Screaming, “I drove all this way. You’re jumping it.” The kid would cartwheel, the bike smacking him in the head 3 or 4 times while they were still clipped, then the kid would cry and the dad would load him back up all fired up and leave.

Seeing Romero squirrel out was the best.

haha brett fucking white

hahaha

wholy shit the grave yard hahhaa

the up hills graveyard!!

in the g string doing the feeble at soilders and sailoer that was big al not crandel

classic:kekegay:

lol! so true

Boob and I got the first landing done, second lip done, second landing piled now. We’re trying to get at least an eight running for the fall jams. We’re itching.

I killed a XR50 at the trails today, though.

:bump: for spring. hahahaha. back from the dead.

Pffft.

Daily driver (who needs brakes?) -

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/WTP 006.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/WTP 006.jpg)