The BMX thread.

My fiance is originally from Natrona Heights so I’m always there. :stick:

There’s small trails here and there around Johnstown. Mine aren’t running yet.

I cracked my Holmes on that lower section. They were actually dry one day and I overjumped. :rofl:

Ah, ok. It just struck me as odd that you’d travel so far for trails. Then again, I’ve never been there, so maybe they’re great?

I don’t know, I’m not a big trail guy. I’ve ridden park a handful of times. Street is my main source of getting hurt.

I need to dig out my old Profile…it probably needs bearings and a good cleaning.

If you grew up riding trails, especially PA trails, then trails are teh sexxx. I’ve been riding all of it for a long ass time, but in the last two years I got tired of being chased out of street spots by some douche security guard who is about my age. I don’t run for shit now, unless it’s toward a beer.

I’ve traveled alot further than that for a trail jam. Johnstown’s scene was always shitty. We would get sick of riding the same stuff with the small group of locals we had so we’d drive alot.

x98723497234987. PA trails were always where it’s at.

The best is when they ask for ID thinking you’re breaking curfew then they realize you’re almost 30. Usual response is, “Aren’t you a little old for that?”

You remember that old PlayClothes shirt “It’s my little brother bike” ?

That’s is what I think every time that happens to me, they look at you like you stole it or something. At that point it’s time to bust a good skidder across the lobby carpeting or someting…you know childish or whatever…might as well since we’re on a kids bike.

You old farts.

watch it youngin, and stay off my lawn!

I was riding South Park BMX in 1986. I guess I am old as dirt.

I had that shirt. Along with the “I love sweetcorn” shirt.

We need a Pittspeed bmx meet this spring/summer. Ride some trails all day, street session at night.

Yep I still have my Little Devil, I Love Your Mom shirt, it’s in my car rag bin at the moment. Damn this is fun…and we all gotta get together soon.

Street sounds cool. I’m too old to get broke on a trail.

trails won’t be rideable for a while yet anyway. If it gets warm enough, we could hit one of the concrete parks, big open and free, Imperial is lit at night as well.

Think Spangs is going to get on his bike? I’m waiting for him to chime in.

haha. that would be awesome. i havent rode with that dude since we were little kids:hsdance:

Spangler The Landing Mangler. SHit man, I haven’t seen him in a long time. Hope he’s doing well, last time I saw him he still had his truck. What’s up Aaron?

Spangler the style mangler. :rofl: :rofl:

Shit, spangs aint getin back on no bike…