The BMX thread.

Really,me to!!

Did you guys have a Suburban? I think I actually remember you back then…

Shit i just straqted as a beginner there at age 6-7, remember George the WDVE guy? I rode for him for like 5 years.free wendys FTW!

No, I don’t remember that guy.

But, lol, seems like BMX’ing was a precursor to drag racing for most of us?

HAHAHA,2 or 4 wheels it was n will alwasy be competition at heart;)

I remember the Wendy’s team. One of the Johnstown locals rode for him too. Eddie Karnes.

Sounds familar but most of the j crew and surrounding rode for dirty harrys.

Dirty Harry’s team rode a lot at …what was it called… Northmoreland track? I remember those guys.

Yup,northmorland it was,they had a good amount of guys on their team and great riders,we would always hate on eachother though,lmao! Munster.nothing like good ol jtowns track with the first paved turns in PA. Man i hit one hard during semis!

the first time i saw paved berms, i about shit

I almost got thrown out of town for saying that I wanted to tear the waterfalls out of the track. hahaha.

Fcuking waterfalls, nothing but manualin n power pedaling thought em=gay

Isnt spangler hiking??? :kekegay:

Ever seen that movie Stand by me :kekegay:

Exactly. Most you could do was double the first two, but it wasn’t really any faster. They’re actually still on that track, but everything else has changed.

The guy that runs it now is doing a decent job. He took over when my friend’s dad and I stepped down. I was there last year checking it out.

This thread makes me want to go dig and get some lines done on my trails.

I alwasy hated having to power manual through things at the tracks,SP had some shit that was like that and the tedesco’s fucked alot of shit up there in the past years as well…

I haven’t seen any of the PA tracks in years. I think my last year of racing was like 1999 or 2000 as 18-20x. Ran a few locals in 21-24x, but there wasn’t enough for a class.

Whatever happened to Chad Cevaar? Wasn’t he mentioned earlier in this thread? Last time I went to a national at South Park a bunch of us made drano bombs out of 3liter bottles and managed to flip steel garbage cans with em.

I havent seen Chad in years man, last time i saw him he passed me on the median in traffic on 79 in the middle of rush hour:rofl:

you telling me spangler took a comb?

Pie eating contest FTW!