The Bugatti Veyron may no longer be the world's fastest car.

:word:

^^^ yea, because those 2.8L 800hp f1 cars are designed to lauch from a dig all day long … its what f1 cars do … :bloated:

and reading > you, because i already said that i AGREE thats its not gonna happen on street tires… but street tires arent the ONLY OPTION

they could have easily bolted some drag slicks to the car to set that 0-60 time… that wouldnt change the fact that the car CAN do it, it just cant do it with tires from walmart

where are all the cams?

hahaha

Chill out man its just the internet. Im pretty sure this car wasent designed to be a drag car either.

The point is the car looks more like a publicity stunt than a car that has proven claims.

Im not sure what you are trying to get at. I am comparing a F1 car to THIS car NOT a drag car. It is a kit supercar with street tires not a top fuel dragster with slicks.

It does not look like a drag car nor does it have the tire of a drag car. Nor will you find a street tire capable of producing that time.

That being said the claimed 0-60 time is VERY suspicious and when all things taken into account it is very UNLIKELY it will be able to pull off that time in its advertised trim.

uhm LPE corvette had a sub two sec 0-60 time

http://www.barabus.info/images/

unsecured website directory FTW BITCHES !

start just below "thumbs for some small pics of the car, but at least they show different angles

wow…the back looks almost exactly like a Pagani Zonda