The Bugatti Veyron may no longer be the world's fastest car.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/07/21/barabus-tkr-takes-over-as-worlds-fastest-car/

http://www.autoblog.nl/archive/2006/07/18/barabus-1005pkdiscuss

looks fake to me harhar

hmmm…very unorganized engine bay for a $500,000 production car…

EDIT: Wrong company me = pwned but work owned me before edit :o

isn’t it spelled “Brabus”?

Indeed I realized it and got a call right as I did. I am zee pwned.

I smell a kit car.Looks to be a SBF,distributor up front and all.

Well, to go 0-60 in 1.67 seconds it’d be averaging 1.637 G’s over that 1.67 seconds. If the car weighs 2000 pounds the forward force would average 14.5kN. I wonder if my car can pull 0.67 G’s while turning… Sheesh…

vf = vi + at
60 mile/hour = 0 + a(1.67 seconds)
1/60 mile/sec = 1.67 seconds * a
a = .00998 mile/sec/sec
a = 16.06 m/s^2
a = 1.637 G’s

2000 pounds = 907kg

F=mA
F=907 * 16.06 = 14.5kN

^^^ what he said.

kit car… if you can build a car better than a VEYRON maybe you could also get a digital SLR and learn how to take a picture and photoshop it?

blurry pictors = my car is likely faster

whatever happened to the chrysler ME 4 12?

that engine doesnt belong in a 1/2 million $ car … its a joke

i mean jesus christ, the IC->TB pipes are a pair of u bends w/ a coupler in the middle … i put more effort into homemade turbo setups then they bothered with here

except that the distributor is in the REAR … and runs thru a hole in the intake … making it most likely a Chevy

being a kitcar would make it easy to register in the US, the most likely option being that its a complete car in multiple crates, final assembly is your responsibility

this allows it to TECHNICLY be a kitcar, but yet come complete at the same time

sexy…

hmmm…looks badass.

pretty cool. Half the price too

omg. That car doesnt even begin to compare to the veyron. That car goes fast. Thats it. The Veyron is pimptastic, the most exquisite interior ive ever seen.

The veyron is perfect in every regard. This car is a POS that goes fast.

that’s the Benz tuner. I think this is a completely different company.

I call BS on the 0-60 you could have 950 million horsepower but you would never get it to the ground.

An F1 car with all the worlds most advanced tire technology can only do 0-60 in the low to mid 2 second range. 1.67 seconds is complete bullshit on street tires.

thats what I was thinking, it doesnt matter how much power you have if you can’t hook up.

^^^ so does that mean that a top fuel dragster DOESNT get all 7000 hp to the ground in the reported 15/100’s of a second ?

the fact of the matter is that we DO have the technology to get ANY amount of hp to the ground … just not on street tires

f1 cars also have much less HP, and arent designed for stellar 0-60 times, regear an f1 car and it would do MUCH better on its 0-60

Not on street tires. Plus an F1 car weighs less and has more horsepower than this car. I seriously doubt that this car has tires capable of producing a 0-60 anywhere CLOSE to 1.67 seconds.