THE CHAMPAGNE RUN HAS MOVED TO ECCN!!!!!!!!

[quote=“Zong,post:9,topic:35298"”]

Didn’t I beat you after my accident? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

wish i were there to beat some AWD ass in the st00k:nono::massmoon:

:smiley:

better bring a mosler

[quote=“Zong,post:22,topic:35298"”]

:smiley:

better bring a mosler

[/quote]

lol. just because u all CBS asiantown doesnt mean u r fast4r and furiouser. u know u 4wheeled cause u were trying to catch me:wave:

hmmm, ill have to ask alex if hes going

maybe we can get the :snky: running by then …

[quote=“dp2387"”]

THE CHAMPAGNE RUN HAS MOVED TO ECCN!!!
Comming up this Sunday! Last WNY Event for the Year!
Bottle of Champagne goes to the winner and is generally required to share it with everyone else.

[/quote]

oh nice i was just going to bring a flask incase i didnt win… lol

count me there. this time I am a member of SCCA! lol

does it matter if I have a card yet or not?

Just have your number handy.

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:11,topic:35298"”]

That’s miller genuine draft, and IMO the best beer for red eyes.

[/quote]

What’s Cory got to do with this? :rofl:

Whats the deal with ECCN, why is there so many events there? I was looking forward to NCCC.

We are there so much because finding other sites is hard. We are always open to suggestions. If you see a place, let us know and we will look into it.

[quote=“sureshot007,post:30,topic:35298"”]

We are there so much because finding other sites is hard. We are always open to suggestions. If you see a place, let us know and we will look into it.

[/quote]

there is a small industrial park off of union by gardenview i remember having a big lot. im gonna go there and find out an address.

Before I get flooded with “my driveway is big enough” keep in mind these things:

1. Must be around the size of ECCN. Any smaller and the course would be very, very short.
  2. Must be available Sundays - so the mall parking lot won’t do.
  3. Surface must be at least as nice as NCCC - so the lot has to have been paved in the past 30 years (read: not bethlahem steel)
  4. Must have enough room for paddock and grid - enough room for 100+ cars.

If your site meets these requirements, or is very close, then let me know.

my work’s parking lot is very large. we could scope it out, there is no one here on sundays either.

901 Fuhrmann Blvd. Buffalo, NY, 14203, google map it.

Lots in decent shape I guess, we would have to examine it closer though. There is elevation changes too :tup:

[quote=“chino,post:33,topic:35298"”]

my work’s parking lot is very large. we could scope it out, there is no one here on sundays either.

Lots in decent shape I guess, we would have to examine it closer though. There is elevation changes too :tup:

[/quote]

LOL elevation changes!! we need to go under the giant water thing too!!

True it is a big lot but it may be a little bumpy.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:34,topic:35298"”]

LOL elevation changes!! we need to go under the giant water thing too!!

True it is a big lot but it may be a little bumpy.

[/quote]

we’d have to check it out and see, there is one pot hole i know of, but if the course was no where near it it wouldn’t matter.

[quote=“chino,post:33,topic:35298"”]

[/quote]

Jon and I checked it out last fall and didn’t think it was a very viable option.

there is that lot near hsbc that all the stuntas use but they get pissy if you talk about using it. IMO a downtown auto x would draw a great crowd and be super fucking fun.

[quote=“dp2387,post:36,topic:35298"”]

Jon and I checked it out last fall and didn’t think it was a very viable option.

[/quote]

i see, yea the pavement is pretty old. also the run off area is lake erie :slight_smile:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:37,topic:35298"”]

there is that lot near hsbc that all the stuntas use but they get pissy if you talk about using it. IMO a downtown auto x would draw a great crowd and be super fucking fun.

[/quote]

Probably the wrong crowd though. Watching the high speed chase when a b-mod car gets jacked would be pretty interesting though.

Maybe in a year or two you’ll be able to run on the old Aud site…