THE CHAMPAGNE RUN HAS MOVED TO ECCN!!!!!!!!

If there are as many ECCN events next year, dont think I’ll make it to that many.

[quote=“JayS,post:39,topic:35298"”]

Probably the wrong crowd though. Watching the high speed chase when a b-mod car gets jacked would be pretty interesting though.

[/quote]

lol you fucking went there :nono:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:40,topic:35298"”]

Maybe in a year or two you’ll be able to run on the old Aud site…

[/quote]

More likely that in 2 years we could run an indoor event at the old Aud, since it’s Buffalo and in 2 years it will still be there. I’ve already heard rumblings of a lawsuit to prevent it from being torn down.

We could run 2 laps inside the aud, then across the skyway and back, since that will still be there in 2 years as well. And maybe a run up to the single peace bridge, because in 2 years there will still only be one of those too, the same one we got now. :wink:

I’m hoping pass pro starts bulding, paves a huge lot, then bails :slight_smile:

Here we go…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/zg326/Champagne%20Run%202007/P1010001.jpg

^The SECOND time rushman made me do the robot today

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/zg326/Champagne%20Run%202007/P1010026.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/zg326/Champagne%20Run%202007/P1010022.jpg

I think it was these assholes that began cork wars…

Which escaladed quickly.

Now, someone post pics of the actual racing.

Fun day. Too bad I couldn’t put together even a half decent run which was a little frustrating.

Forgot one.

I think we know this guy on the right…

hint: he can’t seem to keep his car straight during runs

[quote=“Zong,post:47,topic:35298"”]

Forgot one.

I think we know this guy on the right…

hint: he can’t seem to keep his car straight during runs

[/quote]

Stupid drifterz :stuck_out_tongue:

I was across in the other lot, and every time the Z was down the far end the thing was sideways :rofl:

I’m impressed that the rental car had some tread on it when I returned it. We managed to burn 3/4 of a tank of gas :slight_smile:

So they took it back? :slight_smile:

I see the results are up, I was one spot away from unseating Cassie’s “most average” time from last year. After driving like a complete moron for my first four runs…

good times :tup:

I couldn’t keep my car straight with the new setup. I drove my friends hondas and I miss high red lines. Too bad I didn’t get to stay for the awards either, but I had tons of fun!

yesterday was frustrating - kind of glad it was the last event :slight_smile:

I wanted to stick around for awards but I was working on only a few hours sleep and the pillow was calling my name, actually more like yelling my name!

was a good season, hopefully next year we can source a new location, and zong can learn a new dance :tup:

:tup: to the newly created R-Stock class.

Was the best idea I ever had.

Any pics of the rental car?

[quote=“sureshot007,post:55,topic:35298"”]

Any pics of the rental car?

[/quote]

just this one…

I lol’d at my own post!

Hahahaha, yeah someone had to get some pics of it.

:word:

[quote=“Rx3,post:48,topic:35298"”]

Stupid drifterz :stuck_out_tongue:

I was across in the other lot, and every time the Z was down the far end the thing was sideways :rofl:

[/quote]

:lol: When he went out in cars with grip though, he set fast times, actually the Z times were pretty fast too. The Z with R Comps would be fantastic.

Ok, in reality I just dont like the Z on street tires :wink:

YES! I shall remain most average if it kills me :wink: