THE CHAMPAGNE RUN HAS MOVED TO ECCN!!!!!!!!

silly sideways gingerkid - he was even WALKING the course sideways to piss me off.

haha, next time he should stick smoke bombs in his socks to make it even more realistic

it Looks like it was a good event!

Congratulations Zong!

(p.s. can anyone hook me up with one of the got cones shirts? Pretty pweese)

The congrats should go to the guys who took the rental through the gates at 53 seconds :rofl:

[quote=“Zong,post:62,topic:35298"”]

haha, next time he should stick smoke bombs in his socks to make it even more realistic

[/quote]

“Is that MIKE in the PORSCHE? This can’t be good…” - loudspeaker

Always what the car owner loves to hear before Mike takes the car out for a fun run.

[quote=“dmoffitt,post:61,topic:35298"”]

silly sideways gingerkid - he was even WALKING the course sideways to piss me off.

[/quote]

[quote=“Silver,post:65,topic:35298"”]

[/quote]

:lol: :clap: :biglaugh: :clap:

[quote=“Silver,post:65,topic:35298"”]

Always what the car owner loves to hear before Mike takes the car out for a fun run.

[/quote]

I was announcing during fun runs

so… no pics for the last event?

I know I did was pretty sweet drifts (although not on purpose)

looks like you guys had fun after awards… I’m bummed I had to miss out… and I can’t believe that for the amount of times that the rental was out no one has pictures to post up c’mon

[quote=“Photogurl,post:69,topic:35298"”]

no one has pictures to post up c’mon

[/quote]

irony

[quote=“Zong,post:70,topic:35298"”]

irony

[/quote]

yeah but even more ironic if she were really a dude and also didnt take pics.

I need slicks next year, rob your woman has video

Pics are on the way. I just need to get my hands on the files and then I will post a link.

yeah i forgot she had some, ill get her to upload them but its jsut us so its not really appealing to anyone else.

yea no one wants to watch a wrb blue sti go around the track super slowly :smiley:

your mom does. OHHHHHHH SNAP!

she probably would be impressed, but then again she drives a minivan :slight_smile:

[quote=“chino,post:77,topic:35298"”]

she probably would be impressed, but then again she drives a minivan :slight_smile:

[/quote]

i know, its in my driveway all the time.

zing !

Rob why did your car look like it was on fire?