The Clinton's are some rich mo fo's..

I had an idea that Bill and Hilary had some $$$ but not this much.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/14/clinton.speech.ap/index.html

he was the fucking president of the united states of america. u think he gives speeches for free and just volunteers his time and money as community service?

:word: He made way more money after he was president doing those speeches than he could ever have being president… Legally, that is.

don’t forget his books too :tspry:

$400k x8 years and 10Mill not equal to 50 million.

according to new filings that show he and his presidential-candidate wife have at least $10 million in the bank, and may have closer to $50 million.

ummmm, i dont get what there is not to understand

No wonder Bill can afford such large cigars

Well I am sure he will give all that money to the less fortunate.
He is a democrat right?
No one should have more than they need if there are still others in need.
Right?:gotme:
Put your money where your mouth is Willie.
Limousine liberals make my blood boil.

i wonder how rich monica is?

I expected more to be honest.

But that is on the books. :wink:

How much is in his safe/investments?

Kinda like the conservatives that voted to go to war but wouldn’t let their kids join the army…

Uuuuuummmmm yeah, good one.:tup:

It was on par with your “good one”… :bloated:

^Not even close but whatever.

Ok, “We’re liberating Iraq from a horrible dictator and we have no plans to make money from the vast oil fields… honest… The WMD’s are going to be launched at the US and we are going to be killed. Lots of WMD’s, WMD Combo’s, WMD 2-for-1’s and WMD all-you-can-eat!! Saddam is really the 9/11 mastermind, Osama is just a pawn, a figurehead for Saddam’s genius master plan!! Terror Terror Terror!!”

Well said.

ok, so, you think you can get elected president without having any money? ha!

also hasn’t bill done more fundraising since he left office than he did during his presidency

Bill is a pimp, and a rich one at that.

Rich yes, incredibly rich, far from it. Bill Gates, now he is a rich mo fo haha.

Matt, I love you.