The conspiracy against Toyota.

That was a HUGE issue that toyota tried to sweep under the rug. Did the media have a field day with it? No. Did Mr. Toyoda get called in to testify in front of congress? No!

Now there is some issue which Toyota can’t duplicate in labs or in field testing that has been never been truly confirmed as the reason for some accidents so what happens? The owners of GM (congress) call in Mr. Toyoda to “testify” and ask him questions such as why is it that two suppliers were used and the problem seems to be only with the supplier for US vehicles? Will your solution be a 100% fix for the problem? Why did it take so long for the recall, what were they trying to hide?

All of those questions were literally asked by congressmen and are complete bullshit. There is still a question in my mind as to whether or not there really is a problem or not. I’ve already found out that 2 of the “Accidents” caused by the “defect” were accidents in which the driver of the toyota ran someone down, arrested, and defending themselves by saying that their car wouldn’t stop.

I don’t blame them, I’d say that too if I ran someone down.

Everything about this seems fishy.