The coolest house you've ever seen, only $39 million.

is it all concrete? i thought some of it looked like marble?

But im sure the location is a nice chunk of that

it looks like marble or granite or something because its all polished, but since its 39mill its probably marble. Its def an ugly ass looking house, but an awesome view so wgaf and id probably low ball em to 35mill anyways

where have you been, concrete has shot up 139% in the last year, also all that glass needs to be a low-e tint with an extremely good SHGC value just so it would pass rescheck. I guarantee there is a few mil of glass, let alone all the architecture fees, structural fees, landscape fees, MEP fees… You could build an office for less than it would cost to build that.

EDIT: sorry its in cali, its not rescheck its Title 24 which is expensive to comply with (no electric heat) as well as the permit fees…

It’s called The Razor.
http://www.hurwitzjamesco.com/razor/site2.htm

This “one-of-a-kind” architectural masterpiece in La Jolla, California, is a unique trophy property designed by one of Architectural Digest’s Top 100 Designers. Set behind gates, and constructed from white polished concrete and floor-to-ceiling glass, this magnum opus suspends the boundaries of ordinary living and commands amazing uninterrupted views of the ocean, open sky and natural landscape. Resting high above Torrey Pines State Reserve, this 11,000-square-foot piece de resistance showcases 4 bedrooms and 6 baths, fabulous two level guest house and features private access to Black’s Beach. Impeccable design, unparalleled quality and paramount location make this property a true piece of art. Offered at $39,000,000

:word: my thoughts exactly

AM I LATE FOR THE 5 O’CLOCK FREE CRACK GIVE AWAY!!!

no stupid that is Danny Wegman’s house duh…lol

Wow, I didn’t realize that house was only 4 bedrooms. It’s still pretty impressive, but I think I like the neighbor’s villa more. Aerial Shot of both

We took a drive through that neighborhood when we were in SD earlier this month…I could’ve spent my whole vacation in awe with some of the houses out there.

I’d rather have 50 cents place. 4 kitchens, like 36 bathrooms?

seen it before when i was on the beach, mayber when i get some time i’ll get pics of it :wink:

Let’s say 10,000 yards of concrete(which is waaay over estimated) at $200/yard(which is also waaay high) + cheap mexican labor in SD =< 3,900,000.
The house costs TEN TIMES THAT!
The lot must be worth at least $30,000,000.
It’s got to be the view.

It’s no Fallingwater. :confused:

It might be cool, but I wouldn’t want to live there.

I mean, there’s no privacy for the bedrooms. And what if you didn’t want the sun to pour into your room? What if you were trying to sleep during the day?

And there were no bathroom shots, but I’m sure they’re not too private either.

It’s a cool “movie” house, or to visit, but like AWD said, not to live.

I’d worry about how well it would withstand natural disaster?

Sliding off that cliff,glass braking from earthquake…etc.

Cool place though.

That’s unbelievable. I would have no problem living in that at all.

wow, thats unreal

very nice.

yeah, I do not think that house is nice at all.

not a fan, too cold and stale.